What'd I get myself into?

Right now pro heroes are yelling at you about "how reckless that was" or "someone could've gotten hurt" but you weren't paying attention you were more focused on the most recent events. The shitstorm you just went through.

15 minutes earlier

"Shit." you said but it was like a pin dropping in a hurricane.

Knowing Midoriya's "friendship" with Bakugou he'll probably run out there like an idiot and tr- he's already out there isn't he?

You watched in horror as Midoriya ran straight into the middle of the chaos.

Crap! Ok time to throw caution into the wind and get out there! If he dies that's on me and I can't live with that weight on my chest, so I have to protect Midoriya!

Lighting dances around your entire body as you fly through the air with a electricity boosted jump. Although it looked cool you were straining to keep the electricity on your body to keep it from lashing out and hurting someone. "What the hell are you doing!? Get back before you get yourselves killed!" a hero yelled after the both of you.

Even after all my training over the years I can barely keep this up. With each movement I can feel my quirk burning my skin and straining my muscles, but it will all be worth it if me, Midoriya and Bakugou make it out alive.

The sludge villain looks at Midoriya "So you're the same brat as before! Too bad I couldn't kill you back then but thanks to this kid's quirk I get a second chance to blow you to bits!" with that the sludge makes a hand of sorts and trys to blow Midoriya up by swinging downwards. You push Midoriya away in time but your arm was burned by the explosion. Midoriya gets up and rushes towards the sludge villain while throwing his backpack at the sludge villain and one of his notebooks fell out and hit his eye stunning the villain.

Midoriya starts digging into the villain trying to get Bakugou out. You run to his side to assist him and with your combined efforts you manage to get one of his arms free. But the sludge villain once again tried to slam his explosive hand onto you and Midoriya. Just before it hit you jumped upwards and kicked the attack, taking the brunt of the damage.

When you looked down you saw All Might with his right arm blocking the sludge from Midoriya, he reared back his fist took a deep breath "DETROIT SMASH!!" with that the sludge villain was completely obliterated. But with you still being in the air you were blown backwards by the awesome power All Might produced.

This isn't good!

Your quirk violently flashed around your legs as you tore through the road making long deep gashes in the road. You then collapsed on the ground. Your pants were torn and through the tears your skin showed burn marks running up and down his legs and his arms suffered the same fate. With all the pain shooting through your body you felt your consciousness slip.

Back in the present

After I woke up I found myself being lectured by the heroes along with Midoriya but Bakugou was being praised by the pros.

Figures, I did almost die for doing something reckless. I just want to sleep.

A couple hours later

You were walking down the street with Midoriya when suddenly All Might zoomed around corner right in front of us. Midoriya jumped back "All Might what are you doing here? And how did you get away from all those reporters?" All Might's smile shined in the sunlight "Getting away from them was a piece of cake! Why? Because I am All Migh-" All Might then shrank and got a lot more skinny while spitting out blood.

Is that really All Might!? But he just shrank and he looks like a skeleton!

You got in front of Midoriya preparing to fight if you had to.

The skeleton looking man wiped the blood from his mouth "Crap, I thought I had more time. You must think I'm a imposter or something but I am very much the real All Might. A few years back I got in pretty bad fight and my entire stomach was destroyed, now I'm limited to a time limit of being a hero compared to always being in my muscled up form. Please keep this a secret, if got out villains all over would know my time is running out."

"That's great and all but that doesn't really prove that you're not going to hurt us when we have our guard down." you stayed in front of Midoriya. "It's ok Y/n I know it's All Might I met him earlier today and he saved me from the sludge villain." you looked at Midoriya and sighed before going back next to him.

"Y/n if it's ok can I talk to young Midoriya in private?" you looked at Midoriya and then back to All Might "Yeah it's ok my mom is probably worried about me, and Midoriya." he looked at you "You don't have to rush off into danger on your own, you'll always have people to help and guide you, so I better not hear about you pulling any stunts like that again." you walked away.

I don't think I can be a hero if this kind of stuff gives me a massive headache.

______________________________________

Boom! Chapter 2 complete I think a 3 days isn't so bad for a amateur writer like myself and 1,000 words as well so until I finish the next chapter bye!
______________________________________