The USJ

(Today I learned a powerful lesson...never look up Carl Azuz on Wattpad)

This week was very eventful apparently but you didn't really notice. During the 'break in' you were in the bathroom and you didn't even know that they were electing a class president until the results were in. You just saw a bunch of people put their names on a piece of paper so you did the same.

But today was a big day because you were going on a field trip! Right now you were caught in between conversations all across the bus as you put in your earbuds and tuned everyone out. You then felt a tap on your shoulder and saw Headphone Girl was sitting next to you. You took out your earbuds "What?" she then asked "Didn't you hear the question?" you were confused "What question?" then Froggy hopped in "The question was exactly: Y/n isn't your quirk kinda like All Might's?" you were surprised, no one had brought it up before "Now that you mention it it kind of is, except I can shoot and generate electricity while All Might can't. So no secret love child here" for a split second Canada Man glanced at you with some interest before turning back towards the window.

The rest of the ride passed pretty quickly as you once again started listening to music. When you finally got there you saw the giant dome that was the USJ.

Wow that's pretty big.

(I'm very immature)

Once you and your class made it inside you saw the hero 13 there.

(I'm going to refer to 13 as she, because to me they just feel like a she)

Infinity Girl and Midoriya then began fangirling/fanboying over the hero. She then began a short presentation that you didn't listen to at all. But it wasn't because it was uninteresting but because you were getting a weird feeling that coming from the center of the USJ, which was a small fountain.

It feels so eerie yet very familiar. I've felt this before...but where?

Then a humongous black portal emerged from the fountain. It looked like an endless void, much like the author's body infact. Then hundreds of villains began pouring out if the portal "Is this apart of the class?" you let out a small tch "No, I'm afraid those are real villains.

The class then erupted into panic before the hobo told them to stay put as he ran down to the hoard of villains. He showed a lot of skill taking down each villain one by one. Then the person that you could guess was person behind the portal teleported to our class.

This 'warp villian' explained that they were villains and what not but you weren't focused on what he was saying.

That son of a bitch...Mom had taken down almost all of the pictures of him except one. She has it in her wallet right next to a picture of me and her. I was just a baby but I remember that voice and that eerie feeling from before. This that asshole is my father.

"Hey!" you interrupted the man now known as your father, he glanced towards me and I pointed directly at him "Yes you jackass! I'm going to kick your ass for what you did to her! You abandoned me and my mom to become a villain and now I'm going to release a lot of pent up agression on you!" you pointed at the warp villain "I don't know what you're talking about, I don't have any children or a family for that matter"

Now you were pissed, first you find out that your deadbeat dad is a villain and second that he claims that he doesn't have a family.

I'm gonna kill him.

You didn't notice it at the time but when you activated it quirk it had a small black flame like substance on it along with the usually f/c electricity.

You became a blur at you flew at him at supersonic speeds.

I had asked Mom once about my Dad and his quirk. All I got out of her about his quirk was that he does have a physical body when he uses it and he moves that body around to stay hidden. Knowing this, I can probably predict that that neck guard he has on is attached to his physical body.