The end of days

When the brightly colored and very muscular man punched through the wall everything went into chaos. Then a person that looked like a tree followed in right behind him "Lacquered Chain Prison!" his arm split into several parts like a tree branch. The arm incapacitated everyone in the room by wrapping around them several times over. Then a short old man with a yellow and white suit with large yellow boots and gloves, and cape. He kicked the scar guy in the face, knocking him unconscious. Then a guy that looked like a ninja turned super thin and flew into Kurogiri, making him unconscious too.

The old man started naming all the people in the room but you could care less. You activated your quirk and broke out of your restraints, then you threw all caution into the wind and unsheathed the blade on your back. Then you were thrown into another mind trip...

???

Once again you were in the water floor place, the man wearing the black and green checkered hiori and long black and green hair. This time you were prepared for this "So, are you are going to mouth words to me again?" he smiled slightly more than before "I'm sorry for that before, I'm not even supposed to be helping you. So I wasn't allowed to talk to you, but this time I was given permission to, but only for a small amount of time" you sighed in relief "Thank goodness, last time was way too cryptic for my sake"

He lightly chuckled "Now let's get down to business, what I'm about to teach you is an ancient technique passed down for generations through the Kamado family...and it's name is Hinokami Kagura" that name gave you an oddly familiar feeling to the yellow man telling you about the 7th form of thunder breathing.

He manifested a blade that was black in color, then it suddenly bursted into flames. You were mesmerized by the flames, then they disappeared as quickly as they came. "As you can see it is a very powerful technique, with enough training you could take down the demon king with this" you gave him a confused look "Why would I want to take down AFO? He's been nothing but nice and generous to me!" he disappointedly shook his head "You'll see in time...but for now take this knowledge and guard it well, if AFO were to find out then he would most likely kill you in fear of your power" you scoffed "Why would he kill me?! You're spouting nonsense!" the man slightly narrowed his eyebrows but quickly regained his cool "Like I said before, you'll see soon..."

Then he slowly walked towards you and placed his hand on your forehead, then everything went red.

The villains hideout

The sword suddenly burst into flames as you shouted the words "HINOKAMI KAGURA!" you swung the sword in a wide arc in front of you, pushing all the people who broke in back through the hole. The flames instantly incinerated the wood guy's arms. A nearby person shot water at him keeping him from completely catching on fire. You deactivated the fire as you were covered in a black sludge then it completely covered you and you appeared in a destroyed warehouse.

AFO was floating in the air nearby, you saw a giant blonde woman in a odd costume as well as a guy with jean like fabric all over his body. He also had a bloody hole in his stomach. The odd thing that you noticed that was that AFO had his old mask on. You didn't question it because you were distracted by the muscular guy slamming into AFO and they held each other back by locking hands. There was an immense amount of pressure around them. A couple people were struggling to hold their ground but you stood there, easily able to withstand these shockwaves.

AFO is holding back...but why? It seems like the muscular guy knows him personally.

Then AFO blasted him backwards by inflating his arms and shooting out a very powerful gust of wind. He flew into a nearby building which said building collapsed a second later. You were suddenly distracted by Bakugo sending a big explosion your way, you swung the powerful sword at it and instantly dispersed it.