What could've been...

In an alternate timeline...

"So...I guess you expect me to give you a short speech about how I want to 'wish you good luck' or 'that I hope we have a great sports festival', but I'm not going to say neither of those things. What I am going to say is that you should watch out...because by the the time that this is over...I'm gonna come out on top! So taken from the words of 1-A's own Katsuki Bakugou: Out of my way, you extras!" there was a definite silence before the crowd erupted and sent a wave of boo's. You only smiled.

Wonder what I'm gonna eat for dinner tonight?

Small timeskip

"Hey Midoriya, if we do go up against each other in the finals don't expect me to hold back" Midoriya nervously gulped before giving you a nervous smile "T-Then neither will I!"

Right now the BDSM Bitch was explaining how the first event was going to be, it was a race and only a certain amount of people could pass this event. She directed you to the entrance of the race which was a long rectangular hallway that everyone was stuffed into.

So this is the first obstacle, real subtle U.A. real subtle...

When we were singled to start you instantly activated your quirk and jumped to the wall and then out of the hallway. You heard a lot of commotion behind you before you heard the familiar sound of ice forming behind you. The best thing about being in first place for you was that you didn't have to manage your quirk that much, you could just let it out.

As you sped forward you saw a bunch of green dots in the distance. Getting closer you realized that it was over a dozen zero-pointers. Gritting your teeth you pushed the limits of your quirk and pulled all of your quirk to your legs and jumped. You had almost cleared all of them, almost. Just as you were about to make it to the other side one of the zero-pointers raised its hand into the air causing you to slam into it completely stopping your momentum and sending you spiraling to the ground.

As you were falling you activated your quirk and dug your arm into one of the zero-pointers to stop your fall. You then safely fell to the ground before moving on, just as a wave of ice had completely frozen several zero-pointers and your shoe. You broke your foot out of the ice and moved on. You almost fell off a cliff that was the next obstacle, a deep hole that had pillars of rock occasionally sticking up to the top with tightropes attached to each of them making it look somewhat like a spider web.

As you were analyzing the situation Canada Man zoomed past you using his ice to push him forward on the ropes. Also he had the audacity to freeze you while he was passing. It took a second but you broke out of the ice, and angrily jumped as far as you could. You made it hallway through before you started falling. Unfortunately when you reached out for one of the platforms it broke off and you fell.

Thinking fast, as you were falling you dug your hand into the pillar stopping your fall. Then you pushed off the pillar with your quirk and you were sent flying into the sky before landing on top of one the many pillars. When you did you heard a lot of voices behind you so you jumped across to the other side. When you did you heard loud explosions behind you and someone yelling.

Speeding up you took a quick glance at the next obstacle before dangerously jumping directly into the minefield. Instantly your quirk blew up several mines sending you into an uncontrolled tumble. You barely managed to dodge a mine before getting back on your feet. Apparently your jump gave you first place because behind you Canada Man and Bakugou were fighting while running through the minefield.

Deactivating your quirk you relied on total concentration breathing to keep your speed. Just as you had almost crossed the minefield you heard a large explosion behind you and saw Midoriya flying from it on a piece from one of the robots. He zoomed past you, you grinned and released your quirk. Then Canada Man and Bakugou caught up to you determined to win. Then as Midoriya was landing he slammed the robot piece on the ground setting off several mines at the edge of the obstacle, this sent Midoriya forward and you, Bakugou and Canada Man were sent into a tumble from the explosion. Midoriya had sent himself into first place with a single move.