Swap AU (Ortensia x Felix)

Requested by: Coden99

No ones POV:
Ortensia was in the worst state ever. She lost her loving husband Oswald to the ink illness.

She was currently curled up in her bed the messy blankets under her as she hugged the pillow tightly.

Mickey knocked on the door, Mickey soon coming in a couple of seconds after "Ortensia, me, the kids, Donald and goofy are going to the nearby cafè I think it would be nice for you to come. You haven't come outside in a while and some fresh air could do you good." Mickey said innocently, Mickey was a bit depressed as well but he knew he would lose Oswald one day. No ones going to love forever. Ortensia sat up and nodded, getting dressed and crew left.

Felix's POV:
I was just editing my book at a café in this local town, everyone was nice and really patient.

As I lifted my quill from the book and began to think back on the last adventure I did I heard the ring of the bell cling. But I wasn't bothered and continued writing my book.

"Hey there. Mr. Felix correct?" I heard a voice I turned to my left to see a demon, "oh hello there. And yes. You may be?" I asked, he sat on the stool. "I'm Bendy." He said, "and I'm with the crew over there." He said pointing over to quite large portion of a group. I looked at Everyone but once my eyes landed on a certain cat lady, my eyes were stuck on her like glue. "W..Whos the lady?" I asked pointing at her, "who? Oh Ortensia. She's depressed because she lost her husband to the ink illness." He said as i nodded, I packed my things and said, "if you excuse me I've got to go." I said, he nodded and turned to a wolf and began talking.

I walked up to Ortensia and sat next to her, "Hi I'm Felix." I waved as she turned to me and waved back, "it's nice to meet you. I wanted to talk to you for a bit since you looked lonely." I said, which a sweet smile as she smiled a bit too but not for long. She then turned to a bored and began to write, "I'm Ortensia nice to meet you too." She said as I nodded. She began to write again, "thank you for joining me." I read aloud, I then smiled wider, "oh no worries." I waved my hand, and then a small little bunny tugged at my tan pants, "Sir, can you play with us." The small bunny asked, I picked him up and looked over all the children, I swear dropped but agreed anyway. Hoping I won't die of both cuteness, and being squished.

After an hour a mouse came up to me, "hey I'm Mickey Mouse. I wanted to ask if you would like to come over ours today, since the kids likes you so much. But you don't have to." The mouse waved his hands in worry, as I giggled, of course I'll come, anything for these little angles." I said hugging as much as I can as the rest tried to hug me. Mickey smiled and nodded, "well we're going home now, so kids get off Mr. Felix and let's go." The kids jumped off as Mickey told them to do and I jumped up, "how do you-?" I asked Bendy told me, but i knew you from you're books anyway so it was simple." Mickey said as I nodded running off to the kids and made sure they look both left, right and left again when crossing the roads.

Once everyone got home

I was sat on Ortensia's bed as the kids were doing my nails and brushing Ortensia's hair, I tried my best to not stare at her but it was impossible.

Until, "Felix." A beautiful voice called my name, I looked at Ortensia to see she was extremely close to my face, and before I knew it. She kissed me. I was shocked but kissed back, holding the back of her head.

We both pulled away and smiled, "love at first sight is weird huh." She said, her voice box all croaky as he snuck under my arm and hugged me, I smiled and nodded, but hearing your voice for the first time is amazing." I said kissing her head. He giggled and the kids hugged us we all smiled, and fell asleep in each others arms.

Bonus*

"Mickey hurry up." Donald quacked, "I haven't got a good enough view yet Donald don't rush me." Mickey said, trying to get a good picture through the small crack through the door. "This is fucking pointless." Donald said "LANGUAGE!" Mickey shouted, Mickey and Donald then heard groans from everyone and Mickey started to sweat "sh*t" he mumbled silently. And both Mickeys mr Donald ran

Mickey swore for a good reason so shhhh oh and sorry this took so long oof

(840 words)