Boris x Demon mugman (part 4) Final

Warning: lemon

Boris's POV:
I giggled and crawled up to Mugs as I was stroking his demon tail, he flinched and looked at me confused as I went up to his non existent ear, "then own me yourself." I said in a seductive tone as I moved away and looked at him. He smiled back and pinned me on the bed as my legs wrapped around his waist, "why aren't you a needy puppy?" He asked getting excited, I know because I can feel it on my stomach, "mhm punish me daddy~" I said as I moved my stomach around to grind him, he breath out a moan then strook me with a kiss, our tongues having the time of their life's as Mugs started to remove my pants...

I really can't be bothered to write how they take off their clothes so just imagine that they just disappeared

Mugs grabbed my..(uhhh what do boys call them btw dick? Penis? Cock?... Willie? Choose one)and started to rub it, "a..ah.." I moaned arching my back, as I closed my eyes, I heard Mugs snicker and went fast, "oh mmm" I moaned smiling biting my bottom lip. I felt it get cold down below I whimper From the lost touch until I felt it get all wet and hot down below, I looked down blushing so hard seeing that Mugs has took in my whole member, he started sucked as he went up and down as I grabbed my head pulling on my own hair in pleasure "M..Muggy ah.. mmm... don't stop.." I moaned feeling his sharp teeth make the feeling more pleasurable, I was going to tel Mugman I was going to cum until it was too late and I came into his mouth as he pulled away, "sorry." I said as Mugs grabbed my legs and put them on his shoulders lifting my ass from the bed, "oh it's fine pup, it tastes just as sweet as you are." Mug said as he lined his hard dick to my entrance, "ready sugar plum?" He asked as I nodded, preparing for the pain, Mug started to enter me as I winced in pain as held my mouth so I didn't scream.

5 minutes later

I nodded telling him to move around as he obliged, he started to slowly thrust in me, I grabbed the sheets as I bit my lip again, "harder." I breathed out, mug did as told and started to go harder yet faster as well, I was smiling, I was even drooling as well, "Ah.. ah.." I moaned every thrust he did, he laid me down on the bed as he was still thrusting, I wrapped my legs and arms around him as my back arched making it more pleasurable as I scratched his back as he bit my neck showing everyone that I belonged to him. He started to thrust harder and harder as I bouncing up and down on the bed as you could hear the bed bang against the wall, "y..your lucky ah.. no ones home tonight." He moaned as I couldn't respond, "ah I'm close." I moaned, as he nodded, "same." He breathed out we both them came at the same time.

Mug came out of me and payed next to me, and hugged me. "Night night love." Mug said as I smiled, falling asleep in his chest.

It's not over yet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

In the morning

I woke up to see mugs putting a new top on, he turned to see me and smiled, "morning sleeping beauty." He said as I smiled as shook my head as I giggled, "you bafoon." I said sitting up rubbing my eyes as I hung my legs off the bed, and stood up stretching my arms above my head as I felt someone hug me, I instantly already knew who it was and turned around and hugged back, as muggy and I laughed, he kissed me on the nose as I blushed.

"Here puppy." He said pulling away giving me an over sized top, "shortest top I've got." He said, as I put the T-shirt on.

"Thx babe." I said as it was now Muggys turn to blush, he took my hand, "everyone should we asleep right now." He said as we held hands and left his room heading to the  front door until we heard someone talk (btw Boris is already wearing light leggings) "hey bro who's this one?" He asked sniffing my neck, as I shook I could tell it was his brother by the smell, "non of your beezwax." Mug hugged pulling me away and outside flossing the door behind us.

"Who was that?" I asked as mug did a nervous laugh, "don't worry about him, he's just my brother, he smelt your neck to see if you belonged to me, because if I didn't own you he would've killed you on the spot." He said as I got frightened, 'holy mother of gods thrown I'm happy I belong to him' I thought a weird thought.

The end

Look I'ma not continue this because I want to make other one-shots I hope you understand.

Hope you liked it though

(873 words)