Yandere Oswald x Depressed Felix

Requested by: Coden99

Warning: Detailed Gore (I'll tell you when)

Third person's POV:
Felix. He was a loveable boy that one. But was easily bullied. He was strong but was too afraid to stand up for himself. Not wanting to hurt others.

It was a Thursday this day, Felix covered his bruises after the past, Let me think about it, hah 3 years. His body struggling to keep up with the healing process. Felix walked away from his beloved home and went in school with the fear of seeing the bullies.

(I'm gonna write what I do when I go school)

Felix went up the stairs and started to walk towards his form until he was banged again the wall, his head hitting hard causing Felix to go dizzy. "Hey twerp if you give us that £,€,$,¥50 you got there maybe we will let you off for the day?" One of the billies Bruce asked with a stern voice like he wasn't asking at all.

Felix nodded taking his bag off his back until Bruce was hit in the face causing Felix to look at the knocked out Bruce on the floor, "hey Felix." Oswald asked taking Felix's hand, Felix blushed, Oswald has been Felix's crush ever since they first met eyes, "I want you to go to class now, I'll sort out the bully." Oswald said, Felix was quite, he always was since he was depressed and thought his voice would just annoy everyone out and because he simply didn't want to speak. Felix nodded not giving a smile or a twinkle spark of light in his eyes he turned away with an emotionless face but the red on his face soon faded as he entered the class.

Oswald's POV:
I dragged Bruce in the boy's bathroom, going in one of the cubicle's and locking the door, I knew he would be awake soon so I opened my bag and grabbed a baseball-bat, I taped Bruce's mouth as I listened to different students and teaches walking past the boys bathroom, Bruce was finally awake as I before I hit him my eyes glowed a dangerous bright blue, "night night b̶i̶t̶c̶h̶!" I softly said and hit him out cold.

~6 hours later~

Bruce was in my basement still knocked out but I sensed he was going to wake up soon.

‼️⚠️ Detailed Gore ⚠️‼️

I smiled as I watched Bruce's eyes open and meet my deadly one's.

Third persons POV:
Oswald walked up to the tied up Bruce sitting on his basement floor, Oswald forcefully ripped off the tape that was still placed over Bruce's mouth, as Bruce groaned in the stinging sensation. Bruce looked at Oswald fear in his eyes as he could feel Oswald's breathing on his face, "hehe." Oswald giggled, standing straight and backed away from Bruce, going to a hidden table by the shadows, grabbed a knife and started to play with it, showing it off to Bruce as Bruce was now shaking, "I've been waiting for this moment for 3 years you know. And now that I'm able to do it... Hahahaha I'm going to enjoy every second of it!" Oswald laughed like a maniac, as he slowly started to walk towards Bruce as Bruce was trying to find a way out of the chains around his hands that were behind his hunched over back "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MANIAC!!" Bruce should at the rabbit who stopped and smile even more, "oh so you want torture not I stand death?" Oswald asked, as Bruce's eyes were filled with regret at what he just shouted:

Oswald turned around back to the table grabbing a screw gun, and placed it on the floor, Oswald grabbed a chair from the corner placing it in the middle of the basement room and dragged Bruce on the chair with full force and tied him with very tight ropes. Oswald began to line different weapons next to the screw gun. Oswald stood up looking at the selection of weapons he chose then looked at Bruce Oswald smiled happy to what he's about to do.

Oswald bent down grabbing a saw, walking towards Bruce with a happy insane grin, Oswald Aimed the saw to Bruce's arm which was tied to the arm rest and started to push through up and down through Bruce's arm, blood streaming out by the second, Bruce was already screaming in pain calling for help and for anyone to save him but no one came, the basement was sound proof, Oswald smiled in satisfaction at the meat and flesh in front of his ocean eyes but stopped sawing at the bone on Bruce's arm, Bruce was still screaming but stared at Oswald to why he stopped, surly he would cut of his whole arm but Oswald didn't, instead Oswald went to the other unharmed arm and poked the saw on his skin through the fur, "p..p..please don't.." Bruce begged shaking, but Oswald obliged... a different way instead his lifted up his fist and kept on banging on Bruce's open wound with full force, loving the sound of Bruce's screaming and cries. Oswald then started to see the second arm now ignoring the beg's and cries for him to stop, but it only encourages him to continue, Oswald slowed his pace down so it could hurt more for Bruce which worked, as again once Oswald felt the bone in Bruce's arm he stopped, he had to feel the bone since all the blood splattered over the chair and arm and saw blocked his view, but The only thing Oswald could think off right now was 'this is even better then I thought it was!'.