Losing a tooth [Farthely Felix] pt3

No ones POV:
Bendy had woke up by the feeling of the bus taking a sharp turn, he grunted and opened his eyes looking towards Boris who was still asleep, then out the window. Right then and there he saw the camp.

He shook Boris awake. As Boris opened his eyes he also looked out the window, his tired ness blowing out the roof as he became excited. "Ooo I'm so excited what activity's do you think we'll be doing?" Boris asked, bendy went into thought. "Maybe we'll go swimming?" Bendy said, stars in his eyes as Boris nodded.

The bus pulled over as everyone was awaken.

Boris and Bendy waited until the driver said they could get their suit case's. When the driver said they can they did as told and got off the bus.

No ones POV:
Once everyone was off the bus they all followed the leader of the whole camp. As she guided them to the camp sight. The leader pointed out everyone's rooms. Luckily Bendy and Boris was together since they were brothers.

Bendy and Boris went into their camp shed and it was decent to say the least. (Picture at top)

"Which bed you having bro?" Boris asked, as they walked in, "I'll have the right one." Bendy said placing his suit case on the bed, "alright." Boris said, putting his suit case on the bed as well. "So what activity do you think will be first?" Bendy asked, Boris looked away in thought, "I don't know, but I hope it's treasure hunting!" Boris jumped In excitement. Bendy smiled and nodded, bendy was going to take out his clothes until he saw something on the table, he turned to it and picked it up, it was a flyer about the camp and what activities will be first and last. "Oh Boris you're question is going to be answered!" Bendy said opening the flyer, Boris turns around to face Bendy, "oh how com- ooohhh" Boris realised what Bendy was talking about. "Actually we are going treasure hunting second." Bendy laughed, Boris only groaned, "we are doing something better for the first activity!" Bendy shouted in excitement, Boris tilted his head. "We'll be playing hide and seek in the dungeons!" Bendy laughed. (Ah those were the good times. Inspired when I was in year/grade 5-6 we went to Beaumana Hall. They had a dungeon and we played hide n' seek. It was so fun! I'll show you some pictures of the dungeon at the end of the story) "oh wait, it starts tomorrow." Bendy said, Boris sighed, then looked outside of the camps tent, "I mean, it is getting late." Boris pointed outside which bendy looked outside as well, "true." Bendy shrugged putting the flyer back on the table. The two finished packing up. And got dressed, Bendy and Boris has their night gowns on since it was cold. (Yes the tent door was closed when they got dressed) Bendy and Boris were just chatting on how excited they are for tomorrow. Until they heard a loud banging sound, it was coming from outside, Boris was in easy but got up and unzipped the tent a little, "oh! Hey Mrs Smith!" Boris waves to the leader of the camp, "hey boris, sorry if I scared you, but it's getting late now and you boys need to sleep, everyone els is asleep." Mrs smith smiled as Boris and Bendy nodded, "see you boys at seven!" Mrs Smith waved to the boys and walked away. Boris pulled the zip back up fully closing the gap. "Well, are you going sleep?" Boris asked, "nope, I'm wide awake." Bendy laughed quietly, Boris nodded in agreement. So they stayed up, chatting all night, well until 2:34am, they both passed out on the bed.

In le morning ÙwÚ

Bendy and Boris was awaken by Mrs Smith banging on their deck floor. Both Bendy and Boris got dressed, after they done that they all went to the main part of the camp and lined up with the rest of the campers. They all started to walk up to the main hall, sitting down on their table. Bendy and Boris starts to talk to the other campers next to them, until their table was called out to come and get their breakfast, once everyone picked their breakfast and went back to their table they all began to eat.

Time skip to when they go to the dungeon cuz I'm laazy -w-

Boris's POV:
As me, bendy and the rest listened to the leaders rules we were sent off to hide. As me and bendy ran we looked down and saw a secret hidden trap on the floor, me and bendy climbed inside, I went first he went second.