Singer (Osix Felix x Oswald)

Requested by: Mrsinkydeath

I went back through Book 1... I didn't know I put Suggested by: ??? Instead of Requested by: ??? I'm freaked out

Oswald's POV:
It's been a long day at work, and desperately needed to relax, and I know exactly how to do it.

I took the keys to my house out my bag and inserted it in the lock, turned it and entered my only home. As I closed the door behind me, I put my stuff on the floor and went on a search around the house for Felix to cuddle him, he's all I really need right now.

'Strange he's not here' I thought, then I mentally slapped myself, 'your a idiot, he's probably upstairs.' As I was making my way upstairs I started to hear a soft tune, it was beautiful, I followed the sound which leaded to the kids room, I creamed the door open to see that Felix was singing the kids to sleep, I couldn't help but record the whole thing.

(You can start the music now btw I don't listen to this song often but it's the only one I can find) =3

Lily was a little girl~

Afraid of the big wide world

She grew up, within her castle walls

Now and then, she tried to run

And then on the night, with the setting sun

She went in the woods away

So afraid, all alone~

They warned her "don't go there"

"There's creatures, who are hiding in the dark"

Then something, came creeping

It told her her "don't you worry just-"

"Follow everywhere I go-"

"Top over the mountains or valley low"

"Give you everything you've been dreaming of"

"Just let me in, ooh~"

"Everything you wantin' gonna be the magic story you've been told and you'll be safe under my control"

"Just let me in, ooh~"

(It's the end because I don't have my glasses on and I can't see the lyrics T^T)

No ones POV:
Felix felt something or someone watching him, he opened his eyes to see the thin light coming out from the crack of the door, and Oswald's shape of head, "OSWALD?!" Felix whisper shouted as he turned around the see Oswald recording him, Felix got up ran to the door and snatched the phone of Oswald, quickly deleting the video as Oswald let out a whimper from the now lost memory.

Felix and Oswald left the kids room and went off the bed cuddling up against each other, as they both fell asleep in each others arms.

The end

( I'm making short ones again oof, personally i wasn't expecting this to be long)

(448 words)