Awaken (Bendystraw Cuphead x Bendy)

Requested by: Mrsinkydeath

UwU enjoy

No ones POV:
It was a normal day, the sunshine was bright and you could hear the songs of the birds just adding to the perfect picture. You could hear the water fountain at the park hitting against itself and it's lion/angle statues.

Cup and Bendy have been going out for a couple months now, and Cuphead asked Bendy out to yet another date for the 4th time this month. But Bendy didn't mind and accepted it anyway.

As they were strolling down the path of the park, they sat down at one of the benches as they took out their lunch watching the fountain in front of them, "so hows your science thingy going?" Bendy asked as he took a bite off his sandwich, "oh the one where I bring the dead to life?" Cup asked as bendy nodded in response, "oh I'm not sure, it hasn't thundered in a while and I need the thunder to test this out so I don't really know what to say." Cuphead scratched the back of his head, "hmm." Bendy replied swallowing his sandwich and looked up.

There Bendy saw a kid in the road, and a in consign car was coming.

Bendy immediately got up and ran to where the kid was standing "Joney!" The kids mother shouted until.

Bendy Pushed the Joney off the road, replacing him with himself, as Bendy got hit.

2 months later

Dig up, test, replace. Dig up, test, replace. Dig up, test, replace.

That's all that Cuphead have been doing lately, he's been digging up the dead, and is testing on them to see if he could at least get a couple of them alive, but her would always fail, but he's not giving up, the rotten, already tested body's went back to their grave to rot away even more.

Until one day it WORKED.

Cuphead was having a brake, he hasn't slept in 3 days, as he took a sip from his coffee cup and looked over paper sheets on his desk, until he heard a small groan, he turned away fast as he saw the originally dead person back alive, Cuphead grabbed his phone and scrolled through his photos, before he takes the dead body's he takes photos of the dead peoples names and graves.

Urbon Zoe was his name died of cancer so that was his death.

Cuphead turned to him and said "hello I'm Cuphead and I'm the one who brought you back to life" cuphead smiled as Urbon Frowned "Hvor vover du! Jeg havde et bedre liv derude I denne forfærdelige verden!" The man shouted waving his hands around (I know some of you are going to translate this, the language it's in Danish) "I'm sorry I didn't know?!" Somehow Cuphead was able to understand, "dræb mig venligst igen" the man frowned his arms resting beside him, "I can't do that!" Cuphead frowned, the man growled "så dræb mig selv syg!" Cuphead gasped "You can't kill yourself! I just gave you a second life!" The man hopped off the metal table "jeg er ligeglad med livet we hårdt nok jeg lever ikke ded igen!" The man shouted storming out the door, "wait no don't think like that!" Cuphead shouted but it was too late the man had somehow disappeared.

But that didn't matter anymore, it's bendy that stayed to Cupheads mind.

So cup placed Bendy on the metal table and hooked him up to the equipment, but just on cue a lightning bolt came and done it's job.

After minutes which felt like hours nothing happened, Bendy's lifeless body's just laid there, Cup sighed and slouched over Bendy's body crying until s felt something go up, it was Bendy's stomach.

Cup looked at Bendy's face, Bendy's eyes wide open, the bright light seemed to fade as he looked at Cuphead as tears pricked in his eyes, "c..cuppy?" Bendy asked as Cup nodded, they both hugged and kissed each other

Their love will never die

The end

Hope you liked it :>

(680 words lol)