Play (farthely Felix)

Requested by: catsaresooooawsome

(Quick heads up this one might be short, because I don't really have the best idea for this)

Felix's POV:
As I was cleaning up at my house today the boys Bendy and Boris crashed through the front door, I yelped at the sudden sound.

I turned around to see the boys jumping up and down in excitement, I smiled and finally asked "what's got you two so happy?" As Boris and screamed in excitement and gave me a letter. I took it and read it through.

Dear parents or carers
There will be a school play happening on the ##/**/#*#*, for all years/graders (I'm not American so I say year) of five and six the time will be **:##pm.

The show they will be doing is little red riding hood. The kids have working extremely hard and hopes for you all to join.

Signed
Mrs Fletcher

"Oh the play is tomorrow" I said as I kept my smile and ruffled the boys hair, they giggled "well I'll definitely be there." I said as they cheered, and went off.

I smiled at put the letter in the draw.

*time skip to tomorrow*

I sat down on one of the chair as I waited for the show to begin.

The lights flicked off as I kept my eyes on the stage.

In the middle of the show I finally saw one of the boys, it was Boris, he was the role of the wolf, I smiled at his hair style and clothes as he acted, he was a pretty good at acting i must say.

Then Bendy came up, he was holding a big hammer, as they repeated the lyrics they learnt.

The show finished an hour later as they headed off the stage after singing and the boy came to give me a hug, I smiled and hugged them back as I knelt down, "you know, you two where brilliant up there. I'm really proud of you guys." I said kissing their foreheads as they smiled and hugged each other "thank you, we're glad you liked it!" Bendy said as I smiled once again.

The end

It's not great but I really don't know what to do for this one 😅 so I hope this is enough

(381 words)