Losing a tooth [Farthely Felix] pt2

No ones POV:
"Morning boys." Felix said, as both boys looked at him, and smiled "morning Mr. Felix!" They both said.

Felix went over to the corner of the room and took a chair from one of the tables and at the gap of the bed, "I have something to tell you two." Felix smiled as Bendy and Boris looked at each other, and back at Felix as they leaned in to hear what it was. "I'm going to send you two to camp, only for two days though." Felix said, Bendy and Boris screamed of excitement, they immediately got dressed, "start packing up youre leaving in a good half hour ." Felix smiled, putting the chair back and walked out the room closing the door behind him. Felix sighed of relief that the boys was happy about this.

Felix's POV:
I went into the kitchen and started to make the boy's breakfast. Which was cereal, I took hold of the two bowls and placed them on the table with two spoons next to them. I turned around and began to make my own, "BOY'S BREAKFAST IS READY!" I shouted as I instantly heard loud footsteps from upstairs, down the stairs and into the kitchen. They sat down and began to eat calmly, I turned around my breakfast in front of me while I sat down onto the same table, "so you boys will be leaving in an hour, everything packed up?" I asked as both boy's nodded, "are we going to the same camp?" Boris asked as I smiled and nodded softly, as both of them cheered and did a fist bump. I sighed and frowned looking at the counter.

Bendy's POV:
After the fist bump I looked over at Felix since I heard him did a sigh and look at the counter a little upset, "Mr. Felix are you alright?" I asked as he looked back up at me, "huh?! Oh yeah, it's just, you two are growing up so fast." Felix smiled and as did I. "Well ima go brush my teeth then put it in my suit case." I shrugged turning around and hopped my enormous chair, and went into the bathroom, Boris following behind me.

Time skip to when the bus gets there

The bus pulled over as the doors opened, me and Boris looked at each other and back at our house seeing Felix watch us out, we smiled and waved at him "BYE!" "WE'LL MISS YOU!!" Me and Boris shouted as he smiled and waved back. We took hold of our suit cases and ran inside, giving the driver the letter as he nodded and let us through, we put our suit cases in the shelf and sat down, i sat near the window, so I looked out seeing Felix still there, Boris leaned over me to see Felix as well, we waved him off as we began to move, him waving back. We saw him turn around and back into the house right before he was out our sight. "This is going to be fun." Boris smiled as I smiled too. "Sure will be." I said.

"Two more stops kids and then we'll begin the 2 hour journey. Will stop for the toilet and drinks or food." The driver said, me and Boris freaked, we wasn't sure if we were given any money. But when we searched through our pockets we saw a hundred £,€,$,¥. We both squeezed the money thankfully, peace rushing over both of our bodies .'thx Mr. Felix." I thought as I sighed again, since it'll take a while to get to the main destination I rested my head on Boris's shoulder as he leaned his head on my head. Both of us falling asleep.

I'm sorry I'm gonna have to stop it there. I'm really tired so I'll be taking an early night. See you all when online school is over... or I'll just update this instead of doing work byyyeee!

To be continued

(666 words)