Boris x Demon mugs (part 1)

Suggested by: Demon_Octo

(So I couldn't pick on which one to write so ima try and mix it up a bit, though I'm not sure if the lemon is gonna be on the chapter idk let's find out)

Boris's POV:
I was walking around the forest just going for a nice stroll due to it being a nice sunny day, I looked down on the path I was taking to see it has ended, but I didn't want my little walk to end as well, I continued to walk down the muddy yet dry path watching dry dead leaves fall on the ground, my hands in my pockets because there was still a small wind which was surprisingly cold, not that usual nice cold breeze, it was that numb and old breeze to make your fingers and cheeks go numb.

I shivered as a swift of wind flew threw my fur, I closed my eyes in case my eyes grew dry.

Once the little cold breeze faded I was able to open my eyes again and confined to walk my fast pace, I went round in circles of the tree's sometimes trying to dodge the cold air if it was possible, I looked around seeing I was lost I groaned in annoyance as my hands fell out my pockets, "ugh why do trees have to look the same..." I looked in the sky not really exactly remembering what direction the sun was facing when I walked past the path but something els I shouldn't of ignored was the warning sign, I remembered what it said though, "be where of the demons in sight!" It was printed on. I started to freak out and whimper as I began to shake in fear.

I was looking around until I heard rustling in one of the bushes, I turned to see where it was coming I then saw someone come out.

I blushed at the sight I saw in front of me, it was a demon with a mug as a head, large horns that looked like they cracked their way out of his mug head, he had cute little blue twirls on his cheeks as he had a large piece of his handle broken off with a blue straight straw and blue large nose, and to finally finish off his creepy grin showing off his sharp teeth

To be continued

Look I had to make it short, I know I could've made it longer but right now my family is here telling me to get off my phone and I'm like   ╭∩╮(_)╭∩╮

But noooowwwww I gotta gooooo...

Bye!!!

(438 words)