Cheating went wrong (osix)

Requested by: Mrsinkydeath

Oswald's POV:
I was just walking through the park with my sweet love Ortensia, we were just chatting as I was enjoying her company I saw her suddenly blush, as she paused I her tracks looking at someone, I turned my head to see she was looking at a white cat.

'Maybe she just likes her her makeup' I thought to myself and tapped Ortensia's shoulder as she turned her attention her blush immediately going away, which shocked me. I'm going to be honest it kinda scared me that she might not love me anymore.

"You okay?" I asked moving my body to block her view from seeing the white cat, Ortensia groaned in annoyance and nodded and continued walked as I followed next to her, although she didn't notice that I saw her peeking over to the white cat every few seconds, and when she looked at the white cat for too long I'll look at Ortensia and she would look at me and give me a innocent smile, which I obviously didn't believe.

Third persons's POV:
It has been two days since Ortensia's odd acting towards this white cat. Oswald was just having fun with the children as Ortensia quickly said she will go to the toilet leaving her phone on when she left, Oswald took this chance and gone to three her phone, he clicked on messages and there were massages between the two

❣️Kitty❣️: so when tonight xx

Ortensia: yup see you at 9 tonight xxxx

They were sending kisses to each other and put love hearts next to Kitty's name, 'no no no, they are probably just old friends and Ortensia forgot to tell me about her' Oswald thought freaking out He looked over at the clock just hanging above the entrance and exit of a common word known as a door.

'A few minutes till she leaves, it's probably why she's dressing so fancy' Oswald thought with worry in his tone of his thought he then heard the bathroom door open as he quickly gone on home screen and set the phone where it originally was pretending not to know about their little play date.

"Hey babe I'm going to the uhh... shops to get something I'll be back at 11 see you" Ortensia said kissing Oswald cheek as Oswald only looked blank and nodded Ortensia not taking notice to this and just left.

Oswald asked Mickey and Donald to watch the kids as Oswald Followed Ortensia. They were somehow back at the park.

Ortensia stopped and it was in front of the white cat so called Kitty as Oswald went down and hid behind a tree, listening to their little conversation.

He has caught them kissed and saying that they loved each other Ortensia saying Shit about Oswald. Oswald was crushed and was about to leave until something Kitty said made Oswald stop in his tracks.

"Yeah I badly get to see Felix, sure he's cute an all but he's so quite and self keeping I hate it, I'll send him out to the park so me and you can you know have some fun." Kitty said, As Oswald just figured out that both of the females were cheating on their partners. Looks like he will be waiting till Felix gets to the park tomorrow, Oswald walked off angry as his blood boiled. Everyone swore there was steam coming off the rabbits head for the rest of the and night. Oswald slept on the sofa that night and Ortensia didn't give a damn.

*next day UwU (you can never forget UwU)*

As expected Ortensia left to have to say of her life with her 'loved one' Oswald was already at the park sitting at a bench watching all the benches near the fountain of statues of history and the lovely flowers around them making them looking they were in a mansion garden.

Oswald looked up from his phone to check the time and saw a black male cat sitting on a bench only seeing the back of his head, Oswald immediately knew exactly who it was.

Oswald's POV:
I started to walk towards Felix, and once I saw only the side of his face I was already in love head over heels more in love with him then anybody els including Ortensia.

I started to get nervous the closer I walked to him and once I made it to him I made a hurt he looked up at me with the most cutest Innocent eyes in the world causing me to blush he tilted his head asking what I needed, "I..i need to talk to you so can I sit there?" I asked pointing in the empty seat next to him, he glanced over the chair for a second and nodded smiled at me as my blush grew, "so do you have a girlfriend called kitty?" I simply ask sitting next to him still a blushing mess as I saw some on his to, he nodded, "how do you know her name?" He asked with the most glorious voice I've ever heard I never knew I was gay.

"Well yesterday I found my wife and Kitty cheating on us with each other." I said, I snook a picker of them before I left and showed him the picture, he didn't seem surprised, "and Kitty kicked you out to have you know with my wife." I said at the verge of tears but I wasn't going to show him I'm weak.

Until he pulled me into a hug, "i know so Oswald." Felix said as I was shocked "how do you-" I was interrupted by him kissing me, he pulled away and I smiled, "I can deal with this for all eternity." I said kissing Felix, and he happily kissed me back in the living sunset.

The end

Haha this is shit I'm sorry and sorry I wasn't as quick on this just like Joshi it's hard to think of something as a good starter and the ending oh my god that's hard

(1015 words)