Surgon Oswald x Patient Felix

Requested by: Coden99

(When everyone succeed in their quest)

Felix's POV:
"So when should we all meet again?" Bendy asked, as we all looked up thinking, "why not at the café where we met Bendy?" I asked, as Bendy smiled and nodded, which was cute, I sighed a happy sigh and looked up at Cuphead who was looking down on me, I tilted my head.

Cup sighed, "you not as bad as I thought you were cat." He said crossing his arms as he blushed a bit from embarrassment, my ears perked up high, "nice to know Cuphead, your not so bad yourself." I complimented, as Cup blushed even more and hid himself in his cracker as I chuckled.

"Well I'll see you Tuesday at 8:03am, we've gotta go Boris is getting sleepy." Bendy chuckled seeing his brother struggling to keep his little eyes open, as we all giggled, "maybe me and cuppy can help you, I can carry Boris if you like?" Mugman asked, as Bendy smiled, "it's alright but I guess it would be nice to have a little help." Bendy said, I could tell he was still exhausted from the ink attack he had before we cured him, Mugman picked over and gave Boris a piggy back, Boris groaned annoyed to of what happened last time when we had a race, they started walking off waving bye to them as bendy was waving bye back.

Once they were out of my sight, my hand went numb and felt to my side, my face emotionless, I held my side with endure pain.

When we were climbing up a mountain my side got caught and ripped, I didn't have time to wash and clean it so my side could be infected, I sighed looking the way towards the hospital.

I started to slowly walk towards the entrance.

I booked an appointment and it turned out to be in a couple of minutes, after they check up on me and give em the surgery seeing as it was already bad enough.

While I was swinging my feet sitting on a chair ready to have my surgery, a little too familiar person came walking by.

"Felix?!" His voice echoed in my head as I looked away from my feet to see the one and only Oswald, I blushed intensely, "o..Oswald?!" I said surprised, he sat down next to me, "I was just looking for you, I'm going to be the one doing your surgery, so once I saw your name I went running around the whole hospital." Oswald giggled as I smiled, "how did you get it anyway?" He asked, "I went on a quest to find the ink machine bits and accidentally ripped my side while climbing a mountain." I sighed, "well your gonna be lucky because your infected area won't leave a scar." Oswald nodded as I smiled and nodded.

Oswald looked at the clock, "well its time for your surgery Felix, let's go." He said handing his hand out for me, I blushed more and took it standing up and we walked through the halls together into the room.

As I sat down he instructed me to take my top off, I blushed if possible, and took it off, my infected area was on my opposite side of my scar, I was scared of what Oswald would think about it.

When Oswald turned around with a needle in hand he immediately looked at my scar, and gasped, "why do you have a scar?!" He asked, "you'll see why when you read one of my books." I giggled finally speaking up after a while Oswald sighed and put the needle at my side, "this will numb your side for a couple of hours, it's just so it doesn't hurt as much." Oswald said as I nodded.

Après la chirurgie

(Aïe, mon père vient de me frapper! Okay I'm not that mean I'll carry on XD)

Turned out I was ozzy's last patient, Ozzy said I can call him that. We were just walking each other to his house. Or a least he was carrying me to his home. I wasn't aloud to walk or move around properly for a couple of days, I was blushing the whole way there as we talked.

Time skip to night time

Ozzy set me down on his bed, "wait I'm sleeping here?! But this is your bed I should just sleep on the floor!" I said not allowing myself to place my head on the, or pull the cover over my fragile body, "no I insist." Ozzy said forcing my head down with his pointer finger and pulled the covers over me, as my ears went down against my head, I scootched over to the side of the bed, if I went any further I would fall of, I just wanted him to have most of his bed, I felt so guilty.

At least until I felt an arms wrap around my waist and pull me against this warm body, ozzy's body as I blushed, "Felix I loved you for a while now." Oswald said, as I could feel his breath against my neck, "I love you too." I said as Ozzy held me closer, I smiled, as h wrapped his body around me protectively.

Who knew I could fall in love with the right men.

The End

(Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sorry then end is rushed a bit I'm going bed early tonight it's like 22:53 at night right now, and I usually go bed at 23:35 at night but I'm so tired lol bye!)