Yandere Felix x Oswald

Requested by: Mrsinkydeath

(It's been a while since I've seen you Mrsinkydeath )

Warning: Gore-ish (not as bad as the other one)

Felix's POV:
I was coming back from this amazing adventure with the crew, we were making it back to Mr Oswald's place to see how the circus crew are doing and to catch up with them.

We finally made it to the front door of their massive house, bendy happily knocked, I saw Mickey in the corner of my eye move the living room curtain, his eyes glancing over the group seemingly looking for a certain someone, until his eyes landed on Boris who was bending down to give Bendy a tight hug for surviving this horrible illness and for successfully saving everyone. Anyway I swear I saw Mickey's eyes turn into star's and ran to the front door slamming it open, hugging Boris straight away, I crossed my arms giving a smile shaking my head ever so slightly, as I walked up to them and tapped Mickey's shoulder as he looked at me "Missed him did you?" I asked, as Mickey process when the hell I got here, after a couple of seconds his hands were around me, "maybe all of us." Bendy said annoyed, as I only gave a soft laugh, "I didn't know the whole crew, I only saw bendy and Boris." Mickey said as I nodded, Mickey welcomed us all and we walked in, I sat down on the sofa where I didn't notice Oswald but he most definitely noticed me, until, he couldn't see me anymore the bunny's were all over me already, I gave them all a hug trying to make sure i got to hug them all.

I turned over to see Oswald blushing a bit with his smile, I blushed ten times more then he did and waved, "hello Mr Oswald, I didn't see you there." I laughed, as Oswald blushed more and nodded, "hello, I can tell. So how was the trip?" He asked, as I smiled, the whole gang just turned up and sat down either on the floor playing some bunny's most of them still on me asleep, or on the sofa talking about the trip.

—————

We had decided to take everyone to Mc Donald's and we were walking today to catch some fresh air for the kids, on the way me and Ozzy (btw Oswald said to Felix he can call him Ozzy as well) were staying close, as we were walking i catch a couple of girls looking over at Oswald smirking with blush over their fake plastic face's, I growled under my breath making sure Oswald and the rest didn't hear me.

We arrived at Mc Donald's not long after and I excused myself "to get something out of another shop".

But no I was going to make sure those girls pay.

I walked to the restaurant they were in, and I tapped their shoulders, they turned to me and I smiled the most innocent smile ever, "hello, I was wondering if I could take you lovely girls to somewhat expensive shopping." I said an evil smirk trying to brake out, as the girls looked me up and down, "you have change?" The one with a blond hair and a red dress asked as I bent down to her ear, "plenty and I'll even give you girls something you'll enjoy~" I said as both the girls blushed at the last part and looked at each other putting away their fags, "let's get going then." They both day as I walked them down an alley, "where are we going?" One of them asked getting suspicious, "you don't know?! Well this is the cheap part of the town, the expensive part of town of true fashion and necklaces are placed here." I said sounding positive, I let the girls go in front of me. It's time.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Gore⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I knocked one of them out with turning my magic bag into a bat, trying to make sure I didn't get any blood on my clothes as the other girl looked over at me in shock, I pulled out my pocket knife and slit her through jumping back to as again make sure to not get any blood on me, as I saw her bleed to death, she fell to the floor lifeless as a doll, I walked up to the knocked out one lifting her head with her hair and stabbed the knife through her eye taking her eye out when I tried to remove the eye, I then stabbed her head as blood splintered around the dreadful alley way, I got up searching my clothes, once I was 100% sure there was no blood on me, I licked the blood of me knife little did I know the venom I my eyes laid there.

As soon as I walked in and Oswald saw me he knew exactly what I did and took me to the next room, I was acting confused and to be honest I was a little bit, until he kissed me, a passionate kiss layers on our lips as I kissed back my tense body immediately relaxing, "I love you." Ozzy said as I smiled,

"I love you too."

The end

(Hope you enjoyed :) )

(882 words)