Angle Felix x teen Oswald

Requested by: mia20086

No ones POV:
The hard sound of wind could be heard in the black cats ears, as the mixture of his feathers flapping making him dove faster in the clouds.

Felix faces up wards, as his body followed his actions, Felix closed his wings as he began to fall backwards, getting closer to the clouds floor.

And just as soon as he was about to hit the clouds floor, the sound of his feathers opening, saving his face from any pain. Since no one can die twice.

Felix landed on his feet as he let out a huff, "wow that was a great fly." Felix smiled stretching his arms out as he let out a kitten like yawn.

"Mr. Felix!" A high pitch mans voice could be heard from behind Felix, Felix turned around to se the post Angel. The post Angel obviously brings post to others as soon as he receives them.

The short blue skinned and haired dwarf flew in front of Felix, as he only just catches himself when he touched the ground, "w..woah... Mr. Felix, y..you have revived a letter from G..God.." the small dwarf handed out his arm to which his hand held the golden/white letter, Felix nodded and took the letter, and as soon as the Golden/white letter was out the dwarfs hand, he dissolved into a powder on blue smoke.

Felix was a bit anxious to read it, but really Felix didn't have a choice, Felix opened the letter and began to read it.

(I know it's not gold or white but I really liked the paper T^T sowwy)

Felix gasped as his wings opened wide and he lunged into the air, he took one last breath, as his wings made one strong move and he had already flung himself 4 miles just with that one boost

Felix made it to his door step and opened the door to see the amour already stacked up in the sofa. Felix immediately got the armour on, and went off to the location it said on the back of the paper...

Felix flew there and already saw his team who He'll be fighting with, his wings which were poking out of the chest armour gently made him land next to some random person as He stood up straight, and waited for the battle to begin
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"NOW!" Everyone heard the instructor say, as some stayed on foot and some some flew in the air, Felix was one to fly in the air, now that he had wings he's better in the air then on foot.

Felix could see the devils and demons up ahead, so he warned the rest of the angels to get prepared and now the battle really begins.

A devil charged itself at a male in the corner of Felix's eyes but thankfully the Angel male dodged and shot the Devil with a holy bow.

Felix flew up higher as he charged down slashing at least 2 devils and 3 demons with his holy sword.  Felix quickly turned around to see a devil flying towards him as it slashed his arm with his horn, "augh!" Felix yelped, holding his arm as he cut open the devils neck, blood splattering over Felix's cheek, and disappeared into the dark realm of a new born baby.