Cop Felix x Prisoner Oswald [lemon🍋]

Requested by: @vortecs1

Felix's POV:
I've worked as a police man for a couple of years now. I've known how to deal with drugs, prisoners fighting, swearing let alone being violent, but I get treatment from the other prisoners that they don't give to the other cops, they act inappropriate, clearly not afraid to show that they have feelings for me. But over times I've got use to it, I just simply ignore them.

I was in my office just sipping on my coffee as I looked through a couple of files which would take a couple of hours, I looked over to my left and had a look on the cameras that a fight was going on and the officers couldn't spectate them, I quickly got up and ran to the dinner hall, it seemed the fight was f stopping because they were trying to hold down one prisoner, I know why they don't want to hold the other prisoner down though he's strong, and hard to pull out of a fight, but I took my chances, I grabbed the prisoners arm forcefully pulling them behind his back and kicked him down to the ground, I looked to see who could've stopped him, he was quick to figure out it was me and gave up I knew because he wasn't tense anymore.

This prisoner I was holding down is called Oswald, I had a small crush on him for some time now but it's not big enough to hold him down in a fight or kick his ass.

But everyone including the officers gasped at my strength to hold this man down and even calm him, usually Oswald is never calm so even I was a but surprised but i didn't show it.

I picked up Oswald, and he was now standing his arms still behind of his back, I dragged him away from the sellers and dinner room, I brought him outside where it's rare to have prisoners, it was the garden, flowers bloomed everywhere as the green glass matched the blue sky perfectly, I sat him down on one of the benches and I trusted him enough for me to let go of him, I placed my hands on my lap, "why did you start that fight?" I asked not facing him, although he faced me, "they were saying things." Oswald said, and looked away, "about you?" I asked facing him now, as he shook his head, I got confused and placed my hand in his shoulder, "about family?" I asked he shook his head again, "can you tell me?" I asked, as he looked at me, "they were talking about... you." He said as I was somehow shocked, "what did they say?" I asked, "that the next time their gonna see you their gonna rape you or kidnap you to claim you as theirs." Oswald said, I froze, I could hardly hear my breath at the second, Oswald sae this and hugged me, "I didn't want that to happened to the best cop in the world so I fought them." Oswald said in the hug as I wasn't hesitant at all the hug back, I hugged tight, Oswald seemed to like this though, he took his hand grabbing one of my legs and pulled my on his lap, "I can't believe a little one like you can pull me out of a fight." Oswald said, I was still lacked onto him, I giggled though, "you know I've also had a crush on you for some time now but I was too scared to tell you." Oswald said as I pulled away, I smiled and connected our nose's, he jumped just pushed his against mine as well, we both giggled, as he rested his hands on my waist, and before i knew we were kissing, him kissing me first of course but I kissed back, this simple kiss started to get more passionate as Oswald began to lick my lip for an enter in my mouth but I refused, oswald then started to stoke my tail causing my gasp but Oswald took this chance and entered my mouth as we know are having a heated make out session, I then remembered that other cops would be in the security room in a couple of minutes, I pulled away, "Oswald not here." I said, and to be fun I thought I'll tease him with putting my ears down and making a cute face, I saw the blush on his grow wide, I smiled I picked us both up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and his hands held my ass, as he took me to the back room where there were no cameras, on junk that would never get used since their broken.

He placed me on a table and started to get at my mouth again, this time his hands were roaming around my small body, he grabbed my small body armour and pulled it of with one swing, I was now only in my black top, which he also pulled off, his hands roamed my chest until he get something odd, I got a little nervous as he pulled away and looked at what it was, it was my scar I could a couple years ago in an accident at the middle of the night, he smiled which shocked me, he pushed me down on the table and started to kiss my chest, I didn't know what to do but just left him do what he's doing until he reached my neck, he started to lick at it causing small breathed out moans, he then but this one certain spot which made me moan louder, I felt Oswald smirk and he kept on abusing that spot, I then felt my belt rustle, he took my bet off and but it to the side, he then took off my only clothes, I covered myself my arms and my legs, Oswald smirked and took off his clothes as well, but I still kept my legs closed, Oswald but his lip, grabbing my legs and forced them open, I yelped but thankfully Oswald went to face me and didn't look down there, but he did he his hand and started to rub me, "Ah.." I breathed out, covering my mouth to stop myself from moaning, my legs twitch, as I wrapped one around Oswald's waist as he smirked, I then felt something touch my entrance, I gasped, and looked down, he was big, "I..is it even going to fit?" I asked, as Oswald smirked taking my hands and held them above my head, "I'll make it fit, you just sit there and relax." Oswald said as I nodded, my back being a bit arched due to him still handing my hands above my head, he pushed himself in with one push as I screamed in pain, I felt tears roll down my face as Oswald groaned from how tight I was, but he waited for me to adjust, "you ever done this?" He asked as I shook my head, he giggled, "glad to be your first." He said, as I smiled trying my best to ignore the pain, he then started to move I gave a few helps of pain but it doomed stopped and was replaced with pleasure when he started to get faster a bit, "mmm~" I moaned as he smirked and started to bite my neck again, he started to go faster, "a..ah o..Oswald.." I moaned as he went to my ear, "call me Ozzy." He said seductively, I nodded too dozed to say anything, "h..harder." Because my seductive side were taking over, I wrapped my arms around Oswald as he grabbed my waist pushing himself in me harder and quickly, "AH~!" I screamed out in pleasure my tongue still out, I kept on screaming his name as he was groaning in pleasure, "I..I'm close.." Ozzy moaned, as I just stayed silent, "m..me to..o" I was finally able to get out, "AH~" we both moaned, I came on his stomach and he came inside of me, he pulled out and sat us both down on the carpet floor, I was nearly falling asleep as he started to dress me, once he was done and he done himself, I closed my eyes and did he and we both fell asleep in each others arms.

The end

[hope you enjoyed and liked this :> I find this smexy]

(1419 words)