Baby Felix and Bendy

Requested by: catsaresooooawsome

No ones POV:
Felix was just helping out with the cooking, teaching Oswald's kids how to make a Alaska, "hey 354 can you please grab the ice cream." Felix asked, 354 quickly jumped off the table and went to the freezer to see there was no Ice cream there.

354's POV:
Strange there was some here this morning, I turned to Mr. Felix shaping the pudding, I started to panic, I closed the door and went running around the house, I looked into daddy's room, and then Uncle Mickeys room, I looked up to a table and saw the ice cream, it was glowing a bit, but doesn't all ice cream glow? Hm..... yeah I'm pretty sure they all glow. So I went on Uncle Mickeys bed and took the ice cream and went downstairs to Mr Felix. "Here you go!" I shouted to get his attention as he smiled.

Felix's POV:
I took the tub of ice cream and looked at it, it seemed to be, glowing? 'Weird' I thought, I took out a spoon and dipped the spoon in the ice cream, and took a bite to test it out. But everything went white.

Bendy's POV:
I was upstairs poking Boris as I was bored out of my mind, Boris was about to smack me with his tail until we heard a baby crying through the house, we both froze as we looked at each other, "um, the baby could be Oswald's children?" I shrugged as Boris groaned and picked me up as we went downstairs, and into the kitchen to see all of Oswald's children around this baby, forming a igloo. I sighed as Boris settles me down, "kids?!" I asked, as they all looked at me, "who is the baby?" I asked, hands in hips, they moved away but seemed to keep a stern eye on me for some reason, I looked at the baby and instantly knew who it was, "Felix?!" I asked picking up the crying baby, but soon stopped when I cradled him, "w..what happened?" I asked, until 354 came up "he took a bite out of that Ice cream I gave him to test it." 354 pointed at the ice cream then Mickey came down in his... Wizard clothes?

"Where's that ice cream?!" He shouted as I pointed at the ice cream "who took this from my room?!" Mickey said softly calming down, "me!" 354 put his hand in the air, "oh my, did anyone take a bite out of it?!" Mickey said, then i butted in "what I'm getting is that Felix knew something was off with the ice cream and took a bite to test it out? And this is what happened to him." I said showing Mickey Felix, as Mickey sighed in relief, and took felix out my arms as I groaned missing the cat in my arms, "thank god the kids didn't take it or els they wouldn't be alive, thank you felix." He said, as Felix smiled.

I snatched Felix back and walked away with the baby children following close behind.

I saw on the sofa and put on Octonauts (I miss watching this)

The baby children surrounded me and Felix as Felix sat in my lap and watched the episode.

After the episode finished, Oswald took all his kids to bed and I put felix in his bedroom, "night Mr Felix" I smiled and sat down and waited for Felix to sleep.

Once he drifted off I was asleep too.

Felix's POV:
It was shining brightly signalling it was early in the morning, I opened my eyes to see I wasn't a baby anymore, I looked over my bed to see Bendy fast asleep, I smiled and took him up off the ground and into my bed, and cuddled him, he opened his eyes seeing me and smiled going back to sleep.

The end

(Sorry this took so long I'm getting a bit busy)

(665 words)