Nerd bullied bendy! Farthely Felix

Requested by: catsaresooawsome

(Ima make Bendy a little kid UwU)

Bendy's POV:
It was finally parents evening, and I'm excited to show dad/Felix how good I've done. I was showing dad where my class was and he went to pop into the toilets so I was waiting outside, until one of the nerds came up to me, "oh hey Bendy. What are you still doing here at school shouldn't you still be on the streets alone?" The nerd laughed, "I'm not homeless Jason I've already told you that!" I said, getting into his face, "if you think threatening me is going to work then your wrong." Jason said, as I growled, "oh don't act like a dog, your not meant to hiss as well." Jason chuckled at his words, enjoying his victory of being bendy down, until there was a flushing noise, Jason didn't seem to notice, until someone came out.

No one's POV:
Felix had a good look at bendy, seeing like he was about to cry, as Felix slowly moved his gaze to this slightly nerded boy, "oh my Felix the cat! I'm such a big fan of you! I didn't know you had children that came here who is it I would love to be friends with them." Jason said, Felix instals knew what kind of person her is, smart but a toxic person, "you want me to tell you?" Felix asked, ready to bring the kid shock, "it's bendy right here." He said as Jason's mouth hit the floor, and looked at bendy and started to apologise asking to be friends, Bendy smiled at this, his bully begging to him, Bendy looked up to Felix who smirked at him, "no." Bendy said, "what?" Jason replies at the verge of tears, "I said no! You've bullied me so much, and just because my dad is Felix I'm not letting you be my friend you toxic person!" Bendy yelled, Jason started to cry like a baby, and ran away hugging his mama, Felix and Bendy laughed and continued their day without any disturbances.

The end

Felix did nothing yet did do something... ANYWAY I hope you enjoyed this UwU
Btw sorry it's short

(368 words)