Putting up the christmas tree (Osix Oswald x Felix)

Requested by: thebossfire123

<hope you like my Christmas addition... even though it's the 12/12/2020>

Oswald's POV:
I was in the attic looking for a certain box made just for this year. This is hasn't been the best so hopefully Christmas will lighten the mood.

I finally found the box and grabbed it and made my way down the ladder onto the first floor.

I turned around and Felix quickly took it out my hands going out downstairs onto the ground floor as I closed the ladder.

I walked into the living room to see Felix opening the box by cutting the tape with his claw. I sat next to his and helped him taking out the Christmas tree.

We set it on the table and placed all the decoration boxes out, now me and Felix looked at each other and smiled, we will decorate this tree so much you wouldn't even see the green of the leafs.

Felix put on a song on the radio and the song was "all I want for Christmas is you" I smiled as me and Felix sang the song to each other as we danced around.

No ones POV:
Felix quickly noticed the different colour sections of decor there was "Hey Ozzy?" Felix asked, as Oswald looked at Felix as tilted his head, "Hm?" He hummed, "which colours should we do? Gold? Blue? Red? Silver? Purple?" Felix pointed out all the coloured sections they could do. Oswald places his fingers on his chin in thought, "how about... gold and silver." Oswald clucked his fingers with a wife grin as Felix smiled, "okay I'll put the rest of the colours away as you start to decorate" Felix said crouching down to pick up the boxes as Oswald shook his head, "no I'll put the rest away you start to decorate." Oswald smiled, as Felix nodded. Oswald knew how much Felix loved to decorate things.

Felix happily picked up on of the gold bauble and placed it in one of the branches.

*time skip because no one wants the boring bits :p*

As Felix put the Star/Angle on the tree, both Oswald and Felix backed away and looked at the sight they both created this year. They both were pleased with what they had made this year.

Oswald turned on the lights as Felix turned off the room light, and they both watched the tree glow a loving dim colour. As Felix and Oswald looked at each other they both shared a loving kiss.

"Happy/merry Christmas Ozzy." Felix smiled resting his head in ozzy's chest as Oswald hugged Felix.

"Happy/Merry Christmas Feel

I love you"

The end

Yeah Christmas isn't that far away :3

(455 words)