Battle (Osix) or (Belix)

Suggested by: Coden99

(In case you don't know
Osix= Oswald x Felix
Belix= Bendy x Felix
Thought it'll be Best if you knew before ye read)

Felix's POV:
I attacked as I hit the robot and it fell back to the wall, it reacted quickly hitting me slashing me against my eye, I screamed in pain as a loud hiss came right after it, I held my eye and I removed it only the see blood, I quickly dodged the latest attack quickly taking out a cloth wrapping it over my eye and around my head, "is that all you can do?!" I asked shouting at it, as I then took out my knife throwing it in the robots engine, as he started to lose all sorts of different gears to control who knows what.

The robot started to glitch moving left, them back, then left again then right, and it exploded, I was quick enough to get away from the burn but not the blow as I the flew in the air bashing towards the ground, I got my arms and legs ready to catch myself, as I landed on all fours, still tripping and falling to the ground right after.

I turned to see my knife that I threw right next to me, i quickly grabbed it and put it in my pocket of where I got it out from, I then got up turning the see a small fire, I looked around and saw a large puddle of water, I formed my bag in a bucket as I filled it with water running back to the fire throwing the water on top of it, causing it to burn out.

Then the pain in my eye suddenly reappeared, "gah!!" I whimpered holding my eye, 'I need to get out of here..' I groaned grabbing the old old
Clock that has lived for millions of years and quickly ran out of the old hag as it all collapsed right after I came out just as it was waiting for me to come out.

1/2 hour later

I couldn't take it anymore I felt like I needed to have a mental brake down from the pain, I bangs on the door as tears slowly flowed out of my eyes steaming out like a water fall as I saw the door handle turn, the door opened to see the one and only Bendy, he took one glance at me seeing the blood force it's way through the fabric of the cloth where my eye was, Bendy grabbed my hand throwing me in and onto the sofa, as Oswald was there and saw me instantly going up running to the kitchen to get the med kit I suppose, bendy slammed the door closed and ran to me, sitting next to me, Oswald doin came in with towels, cloths, water, tissue's, and a bunch of other stuff as well, "Feel?" Bendy asked as I turned to face him as Oswald wiped my tears away with a tissue which I smiled at, "can we take this cloth off?" Bendy asked as I nodded, Ozzy untied the back as Bendy took it off, and there they were shocked faces of terror and fear "what?" I asked my voice trembling, bendy grabbed a mirror and gave it to me, as I feel straight back to crying, there was no eye at all, so I'll never be able to see with both eyes every again, the eyelids was bleeding furiously, as I threw the mirror across the room, Bendy and Oswald then came towards me wiping the tears and blood away trying they're best to stay calm for me.

Oswald walked away and called the hospital, they soon came within 15 minutes, I was taken into the van, and laid down on the stretch bed, as they began to talk to me and I told them what happened and who I was, "the doctors already knew who I was probably because of the small library they have, all doctors have to read these books to help and get them to learn more, my books do have really good tips on how to treat yourself when injured, so I wasn't surprised.

I just never gave tips on my books of how to heal yourself if you lost an eye because well how would you lose an eye really.

I heard the sirens and I heard the van speed past other cars and red lights, the person who was asking question left to get something from the back of the king van as Oswald and bendy came to me, "it's gonna be alright, we promise." Bendy said, as I nodded smiling, "yeah, we'll tell the others you in hospital and what happened." Oswald said as I smiled even more, and mouthed the words "thank you." As the two nodded.

Later

My eye was patched up and I was ready to go home after at least 2 days of being inside the hospital.

I was greeted to everyone and we all catch up, or well catch me up.

The end

(I don't know if I did good or bad 😅)

(862 words)