Ch. 10 - Training

Y/n is packing his things in the morning as whistles playfully, feelings happy as he got one step towards his goal. Then he taking shower and preparing himself for training the Gremory.

Oh and, let's not forgetting about Y/n's little brother who's still sleeping while grinning weirdly as Y/n decided to wake him up. Y/n who's coated his fist with demonic energy, decided to give Issei a taste of full force of his fist.

Y/n: "...Killer Move : Snake Destroyer"

Y/n sending a full force of punch towards Issei's little brother, who's got morning erection.

Issei: "....AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

Aahhhh... what a beautiful melodies of pains. Indeed, Issei screams was a music for Y/n's ears.

Y/n: "WAKE UP, IDIOT!!!!!

(Timeskip brought to you by Issei twitching and painfully holding his crotch as Y/n walking out of room)

Y/n: "So, Where are we going, Redhead?"

Rias ignored Y/n attempts to piss her off as Grayfia already tell her to behave really well with this Astaroth, but it's still caused her to angry a little bit. The ORC plus Y/n walking toward the top of hill as Issei was tired and having hard time to breath while carrying backpack.

Rias: "You'll see when we arrive. It shouldn't take much longer before we there"

Issei face is at a worst state as Koneko and Sienna passed him with both of them carrying a bigger backpack than Issei's. Kiba give an apologetic looks towards Issei as he passed him well.

Asia: "Should I help him?"

Y/n: "Oh hell NOoooOOooOo~ (inserted meme) Issei, if you're fall behind then I'll take care of your collections"

Issei: "No one isn't allowed to touch them even if it's you, Y/n!!!"

Said Issei, as he balancing himself then take a full sprints and running like a bitch. Yeah... That's definitely sounds about right.

Small Timeskip

When everyone was arrived in the training spot. Y/n jaw dropped as witnessing a big mansion in the mountain. Expected the training place is a some old warfare or on harsh nature but what's Y/n see was a big fucking mansion and it's stylish one.

Rias: "What? It is not enough?"

Y/n: "Please... Shut up for a moment... it's too blind for my poor eyes"

Y/n who's been living with lack of money witnessing an beautiful mansion causing him to growled at Rias. 'Curse you Gremory for your wealth' that's what in Y/n mind.

As everyone arrived, they got their stuff and brought it to their own room. The boys got a big room in the first floor while the girls splits up and stayed in the second floor. It's was twelve pm and everyone change to their work out clothes and preparing for the exclusive training pack from young Astaroth.

Y/n: "Alright everyone, would you all stand in line..."

The group nodded and stand in line. Y/n raising his aura while summoning his sword and growled at the group, a menacing look appeared on his face unlike his usually face.

Y/n: "Alright folks, let's get this straight..."

Absol: [Oh, Shit!!! There he is...!!!]

Y/n swing his sword in an arc, barely missing the group causing them to stiffened.

Y/n: "I'm not 'Y/n'. Oh, fuck that guy. He's gone. When you're here with me, I'm known as Trainer form Hell!!! So, call me Sir. Hell!!! Got that!!!"