Ch. 15 - The Bond

3rd Person POV

Riser growled in annoyance as trying to get close enough to engage Rias in close combat, but his attempt always failed as Rias keeping her distance with him very well. Every time he rushing foward, Rias always dodged and flying around using her wings.

Not only that, She keep sending barrage of small ball of destruction that flying with incredible speed, making Riser having hard time to get close. But, a smile creep into Riser's face.

Riser: "Y/n always keeping his promise! Indeed, now you're worthy enough to be Riser's side!"

Said Riser as sending barrage of hell flame, and collided it with Rias's magic. He didn't wasted a time as flying toward Rias using his flame wings. As he able to get closer range Riser sending a powerful axe kick from side and again Rias jumped over the kick, and flying out from Riser's range as sending barrage of red ball toward Riser.

Riser meet it with his own flame barrage causing both magic to explode and leaving dust in mid air. But, a red plate energy flew toward Riser from the dust as well small ball barrages were flying on his way.

Riser jumped backward dodged the plate and created small flame barrage to collided them with Rias's magic, he let some of them that didn't causing fatal wounds to slipped and strikes his body, caused his regeneration ability to kicked off.

The red plate energy, curved and making it ways toward Riser's behind. Riser just step side and dogged it again as it plate made it ways to Rias and she caught it without problem and throw it toward Riser before sending barrage after barrage of magic.

This kind tactics forced Riser to fight Rias with long range magic rather than hand-to-hand combat even Riser have confidence that he can defeat Rias easily in terms of hand-to-hand combat. But, as he was forced to fight in long range by Rias, he knew this fight would be longer than he was expected.

- Gremory Guerrilla Team -

The situation in Guerrilla team was not that smoothly as Asia and Koneko slowly and surely was pushed back by Riser's pieces.

Koneko had clear advantage as engaging the twins in close combat, but when she was about to deliver powerful attacks to retired the twins, Riser's Bishop always intervened by sending a fire ball making Koneko take a temporary retreat.

In Asia case, she able to holds Isabella in Bind Magic and pours more of her demonic energy as the Rook keeps struggling, using her strength to break it but failed as Asia's magic was stronger than the Rook expected.

In the same time as Asia saw Koneko can not dodge magic that was launched by Riser's Bishop, she would casted a barrier around Koneko to prevent it reaching her friend, even with Rassie help Riser's Bishop always has chance to slipped a fire ball magic in attempt to retired Koneko.

- Gremory Assault Team -

Kiba, Sienna and Issei make the initiative carefully, tried exploiting their opponents weakness as needed to win, so they could help both Akeno and Rias faster. But, as they struggled an idea popped in Issei's head.

Issei: "Kiba! Sienna! I'll create distractions! Wait for my signal!!!"

Both Kiba and Sienna nodded as Issei zigzagging his ways toward his opponent from the side, causing Riser's Knight to swing her sword in horizontal and Issei ducked bellow the strike and saw a slight opening, with fast movements Issei touched the Kinght's clothes and kicked her one or two meter away from him.

Siris: "Damn you!!!"

The Knight growled in annoyance but Issei meet it with a smiles and raised his hand upward, and slowly flicked his fingers.