Ch. 6 - Blood Fallen

3rd Person Pov

Y/n and the gang has arrived in the pinpoint between Vulcas's base and the place Raynare's little sisters had been imprisoned but before they're charged in, Y/n has casted a magic communication with Yagurou, Nanako and Kuroka.

Y/n: "Everyone remember the plan?"

They're nodded in unison as split into two group. Y/n with Yagurou walking toward Vulcas's base as Nanako and Kuroka walking the other way.

With Y/n and Yagurou

On the forest outside the church, there two persons who's shadowed themselves with a magic as they're trying to senses the fallen angels position inside the place.

Y/n: "Three at the front, four behind their boss, two at the both side and the last two around Raynare. This will be a hard, don't you agree... Yagurou?"

Yagurou: "Yes, My lord... But if we followed your plan, I believed we're able to survive"

Y/n: "Just call me by my name. I don't need formalities when we're on mission"

Yagurou: "If that's was your wish then I gladly accept it, My lord..."

Y/n sighed as he's know how his pawn never been casual with his king. The young king knows how much hard Yagurou life was before he's running away from his village, but Y/n trying his best to make the young shinobi life better than before.

Even when Yagurou only sees himself as Y/n's tool and never acknowledged himself as a person, Y/n has already promised himself to change Yagurou's way of life.

Y/n: "When Kuroka done with her job we're charging forward with our best speed"

Yagurou: "Hai"

With Nanako and Kuroka

The two Youkai had ready for some action as they are hiding their presence while running toward the abandoned church.

Kuroka: "Are you ready, Nanako?"

Nanako: "Just finish it quickly"

Kuroka sighed as she is running and seeing two fallen angels currently talking to each other. Nanako leaped toward them and punch them in the guts at the same time causing them to crash to the abandoned church wall.

Then five fallen angels starting to show up from inside the church. Kuroka shot down three fallen angels with her blue energy balls which they're aren't ready to dodging it and instant death for them.

Nanako appeared behind the other one and spin kick it's back causing two of fallen angels to collide with each other and Kuroka shot them with her magic causing them to surrounded by blue explosion.

Nanako: "Three left"

Nanako said while dodged to left side as a light spears passed her causing her to growled in annoyance. Nanako take a deep breath as she started to chanting something.

Nanako: "Be drowned within the Wraith Azure"

Nanako's body started to envelop with the blue flame and it's started to take a form of a hulking figure bathed with blue flame.