Ch. 7.5 - Bonus Chapter

3rd Person Pov

Raynare and her little sisters currently in the far side of the Grigori territory. They are reluctantly to go back to their organization where their life could be ended in flash.

Mittelt: "Are you sure we're gonna fine, Nee-san?"

Asked the youngest one as if she didn't believed in her oldest sister decision.

Raynare: "We are going to be fine, Mill... maybe..."

Answered Raynare, she's believed in Y/n but not on 100%... there still chances that they're not alright but she didn't have other choice.

Kalawarner: "Can we believe him, Ray?"

Raynare: "Yeah... because we don't have any choice, beside if Y/n wants us to die... he didn't need to help us with our own problems... and yet he still helping us"

Said Raynare convincing her little sisters. Even though Raynare know that's Y/n able to take his revenge on her because Issei's death but he still helped and saved her little sisters.

Raynare: "Let's go..."

Said Raynare as she take robes and hide their face with the cape. Raynare knows they need to walks towards Grigori, if they take a flight the chance getting caught is higher, beside they're able to hide their presence this way.

Raynare: "Stay low as possible... don't let them sense your holy energy"

The little sisters nodded their head understand as they're beginning to walk towards their freedom. Of course they need to meet with one of higher ranked fallen as Y/n already hinted before.

Small Time Skip

Raynare Pov

Damn it... this is hard. No matter how much we've walked, we haven't seen the base. I hope I could just fly out the way and rest at the way.

Mittelt: "Nee-san, I'm already at my limit"

Raynare: "Please deal with it, Mill..."

I said to my youngest sister, but seeing her like this always hurt my heart for sure. I stopped my feet and decide to give Mittelt a piggybac. Even though I tired, they're my responsibility. I won't let them take their life.

Mittelt: "Yay~"

I giggled at my little sister, just a simple piggyback can make her happy.

Kalawarner: "It's been while we haven't had this kind routine... we always busy with the mission after mission"

Kall rubbed her hand on top of Mill's head. Of course I know how much we've been busy out there, watching out the Scared Gear holder and informing him.

Raynare: "I know Kall, but what's choice did we've had... we didn't have any choices back then... Our parents leave us and never come back"

I said as a small tears leaked out from my eyes. Kall and Mill looking sad as well, that's why I really want to be free and take them with me.

This kind job is the most I hate, but I'm powerless. I'm not strong enough to have my own freedom, I'm not strong enough to give my sisters freedom. That's why I sought the power above everything. No matter how much I disgraces myself, even if I must eat the shit...

I sought the power that could bring me the freedom and free my little sisters.

Kalawarner: "Ray...!!!"

I heard my sister screams and decide to step side my feet. A tensed holy spear flew and passed me, it's would pierce my head if I hadn't step side.

Fallen Angel1: "You dare to come back after ignored Azazel's orders, Raynare"

Shit...SHIT!!! They are already found us... they are definitely high ranking fallen and their number are not joke... What is the councils thinking? Sending a huge number of Fallen Angels to take care the three of us?

???: "I see... You're here for your death"

I heard a deep voice from Fallen Angels as a middle-aged, gruff-looking man with black hair, matching beard and a muscular body flying forward, I gasped and surprised at how intense his aura, but what surprised me more is his wings. He has fucking ten black wings.

Raynare: "Vice-General.... Baraqiel"

I can feel hope flew away from my body. I can't find any hope for us... not when the Vice-General himself in front of us. It's the end... even if we die... Please give us a peaceful death...

Suddenly Y/n's face appeared on my mind. I could feel, I'm smiling just by remember him. You're helping us to get out from Vulcas's hands and trying to free us from our situations even though I did something terrible for you... Thank you Y/n and I'm sorry.

I closed my eyes waiting for any strike or punishment that come for me.

3rd Person Pov

Raynare who's lost of hope against the Vice-General presence, suddenly the badge given by Y/n emitting a bright light caused the Fallen Angels began to worry about what's going to happen.

Baraqiel: "What is that? Hey... bring that thing for me"

Ordered Baraqiel to one of his subordinate. One of Fallen Angel is approaching Raynare and taking the unknown thing from her. Raynare didn't dare to make a move because single mistake could be their end.

When Baraqiel's subordinate give the shining thing to his leader. Baraqiel's eyes widened and a small smile plastered on his face, his subordinates began to worry again because their leader rarely smile when they're in Grigori.

Baraqiel: "Seize them don't let single hair dropped... if a single scratch appears on them... I'll kill you..."

Ordered Baraqiel, confusing his subordinates. Isn't their order to Kill In Sight not to bringing them to Grigori.

Fallen Angel1: "but Baraqiel-san, Council's order are to kill them in sight... not bring-"

Baraqiel: "You dare to oppose me?!!! I'm the leader of this team... I'm the Vice-General, Baraqiel!!! I'll personally bring them to Azazel and give them punishment they deserve... Are my orders not clear enough???!!!

Shouted Baraqiel as he rises his aura, scaring his subordinates as far as his subordinates almost pissing on their pants.

Fallen Angels: "Yes Sir!!!"

Raynare and her little sisters tied by the Baraqiel's subordinates and they're not resisting at all. Even right now they are surprised at how things can be changed just by a single badge.

Kalawarner: "It's seem our savior didn't lie at all"

Raynare: "Yes, even if we die, Y/n's badge indeed give us chance to live till next day"

Mittlet: "Stay positive, Nee-san, depression is not suit for you"

Raynare: "Thank you, Mill and I will...."

Deep down Raynare feeling grateful to Y/n's... maybe things could be better if she stay with him. As Raynare imagines that, a blush appears on her face as she shakes her head clearing up the image from her head.

Raynare mind's: "Bad girl, Raynare... bad girl. He still haven't forgive you for killing his brother"

When the tied Raynare and Fallen sisters were passed the Vice-General, He whispered to Raynare, it's loud enough to the oldest sister of fallen angel heard it.

Baraqiel: "You're one lucky of a girl, Raynare"

Raynare eyes widened, didn't get the mean by Baraqiel's words, but soon enough they'll know that mean. As Raynare and his sisters were taken to Grigori and the Fallen Angel's began to following them, there stood a single man of Vice General, looking the sky with smile plastered on his face.

Baraqiel: "So... You're back to business, Y/n"

Said Baraqiel before he put the badge in his pocket and flew away following his subordinates to keep check 'the one who get protection from the Black Dragon Emperor'