Sakuya Izayoi

Name: Sakuya IzayoiAge: 18Gender: Female Race: Pure-Blooded DevilRank: High-ClassHair color: SilverEyes color: Dark BluePieces: Queen

Name: Sakuya Izayoi
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Race: Pure-Blooded Devil
Rank: High-Class
Hair color: Silver
Eyes color: Dark Blue
Pieces: Queen

Nickname

Time Lord of the Fairy Princess (by you), The Red Eyes of Bloody Assassin, Perfect and Elegant Maid, Future Strongest Queen.

Backstory

Sakuya is born between the famous of two clan, the Agares and the Lucifage clan. Her father is James Agares while her mother is Grayfia Lucifuge. James known as the Master of Time Manipulation.

James take undercover missions as used a faked name 'Genzo Izayoi' to prevent Old Satan Faction to knows him. He was aware and afraid that Old Satan Fiction keep sending spy in the underworld and so he was looking for them but unknown to him, the Old Satan Faction already waited moment to kill him.

Five years after Sakuya born. Grayfia was asked to helped in the civil war between devils which she agreed to join them, leaving both James and Sakuya.

During her absent James and child Sakuya was attacked by an army of Old Satan and their home was burned in the Black Flame and presumed dead by others.

Causing Grayfia to fall in despair and regret that she ever leave, but after a years she married with Sirzech Lucifer as he was the one who able to make her happy again.

Unknown to them Sakuya is perfectly alive and take a vow to kill the Black Flame's Demon, makes her spend seven years killing countless demons, earned her a nickname "The Red Eyes of Bloody Assasin".

She was continuously looking for the Ancient Demon Flame Magic and meet Y/n as he is the Beelzebub Flame user.

She was fighting with Y/n but defeated by him, Then he gently take care of Sakuya and hospitalized her as she badly wounded after the fight while asking her reason which she honestly tell him. Y/n agreed to help Sakuya as she was spending time with him, she developing a crush and loyalty toward him.

Decided to spend more time with Y/n, Sakuya asked to be his Queen which he granted it, makes Sakuya was the first one who joined him.

Power & Abilities

Immense Demonic Power

Sakuya has great potential in demonic power to where she on the same level with her King, Y/n. Her powers is noted potentially to be the strongest Queen among the Devils Peerage in the Devil Territory.

Her overall demonic power and magic are enhanced through the Bishop aspect of her Queen piece. It is stated by Azazel that her power is potentially surpassed to that of a Satan-Class Devil.

Time Manipulation