Nanako Kurokami

Name: Nanako KurokamiAge: 16Gender: FemaleRace: Former KitsuneRank: Middle-Class Hair color: BlackEyes color: BluePieces: Rook

Age: 16
Gender: Female
Race: Former Kitsune
Rank: Middle-Class
Hair color: Black
Eyes color: Blue
Pieces: Rook

Nickname

The Black God of the Azure Ninetail (by you), Azure Flame Fist, The Wraith Azure Blaze of the Hell Fox.

Backstory

Kurokami is one of the branch family in the Youkai faction. But due her Fox fire is the Azure Flame of the Ignition, she was tortured and abused by her own kind even her own parents. She almost died from blood lost due harsh abuse but was rescued by Y/n.

Y/n tells Yasaka about Nanako's situation and condition causing the leader of Youkai faction to banished the Kurokami family as a Stray. Angered by her decision, Kurokami clan trying to attack Yasaka but failed as the Black Dragon Emperor and Yasaka's subordinates protected her.

After the war with the Kurokami clan, Yasaka appointed Nanako as new head of Kurokami family and asked her to rebuild it. Yasaka other order is to help Y/n in her place and become his Rook which Nanako gladly accept it as a thanks for saving her.

Power & Abilities

Demonic Power

Nanako has all the powers and abilities common to Devils, including the power to cast spells. She has also shown some ability in crafting an armor by combining her demonic energy and Touki.

Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant

Nanako is a master hand-to-hand combatant which she uses along with her Rook trait allowing her to overpower many enemies. Nanako can also combine with the Touki, Senjutsu and Azure flame to further increase the power of her physical attacks.

Immense Strength and Durability

Nanako boasts a lot of physical strength and defense, a standard of the Rook. She can use this strength to lift heavy objects with ease and use them as projectiles or punch through hard materials such as metal. With her defense, enemy attacks have been known to bounce right off of her, including light-based weapons that would seriously wound or kill a regular Devil.

Immense Speed

Nanako possesses impressive speed. When combined with her Touki, her speed increased to a point where it exceeded high-devil detection of her presence.

Transformation

Nanako is able to shapeshift to hide and regrow her fox ears and tail to appear more human whenever she wants. Regrowing them grants Nanako her natural Kitsune abilities.

- Fox Fire

Nanako's fox fire is the Azure Flame of Satan it's gives off extreme heat that able to burn the person life force and increased the user's physical capability.

But due Satan was sealed and Nanako didn't make contract with the Azure Blaze, she haven't properly used the Azure flame in it's fullest potential.

- Enhanced Senses

As a Kitsune, Nanako naturally has heightened senses of smelling, hearing and sighting.

Senjutsu and Youjutsu user

Being a Kitsune, Nanako is able to use Senjutsu and Youjutsu but she didn't have talent in learing Youjutsu causing her to focused learning on Senjutsu.

By taping into Senjutsu, she gains control over the flow of life energy and greatly enhances her physical attacks. Nanako can use Senjutsu to detect other people presence.

- Touki

Nanako covers herself in an aura of ki, drastically increasing her strength, defense, and speed

Black Fox God Mode

Nanako created an armor called the Black Fox God by combining Touki and her demonic energy

Nanako created an armor called the Black Fox God by combining Touki and her demonic energy. Her physical abilities immensely increased to the point that it can rival Ultimate-class devil, but it's required a great amount of stamina to maintain it.

Flight

Being a Devil, Nanako can use her wings to fly.

Equipment

Black Glove Flame Resistance

Her gloves has resistance to the flame magic including her Azure flame. She used Azure flame to improve her punches power.