Seven Flame of Seven Demon Kings

The flame of Seven Demon Kings is an powerfull ancient magic, created by the original Seven Demon, before their death the Seven Demon Kings leaves some of their concussions and infused it with their flame for their offspring to continue using this magic, but it's rare talent that not even pure blood can be chosen by their ancestors. Only the one who they see is deemed worthy enough for welding it, whoever they're, even if they're a evil beings, still able to be choosed by Seven Demon Kings.

It's talent can only inherently to the Seven Demon King's offspring but it's need to made contract with them and the price needed it to perform the said contracts. How skillfully the user's using these flame is depends upon their own imagination.

Azure Flame of Ignition

The flame of Satan or known as the Satan Blaze. It's an flame that has a true from of a human child figure, wearing a crown, coating in blue flame and wearing coat.

Ability: Azure flame is a intense flame using the user's enemy life force as its fuel, causing opponents to continuously burning until their life forces is depleted. Its flame used to torture their enemy, because the user's can extinguish it at their will.

The other ability is able to increased the user's physical abilities to the point they're able to fight equally against a dragon, using their physical strengths alone.

Current User : Nanako Kurokami
Price: Her eight tails is burned out before her birth.

Silver Flame of Purification

The flame of Beelzebub or known as Catharsis Blaze. It's has form a skeleton angle with six wings made of silver flame and the top of it's head wearing a crown. Some said that's it's form is graceful and made of purest energy that's made the most purest angel pale in comparison.

Ability: Silver Flame able to burn any attacks or any existence as long they are made of Demonic or Holy energy, of course the stronger attacks need more it's flame to completely depleted the said attacks. It's said capable to burn Dragon energy but it's halved the effect.

The other ability is depends upon the user's, unlike other flame, Silver flame has more versatility than any flame. It's said can be used as an Robe cloth to defend against Holy or Demonic magic. While the current user uses it as a wings to improve the user's flight capabilities.

Current user: Y/n Astaroth L/n
Price: His left eye gouged out, by an invisible force.

Crimson Flame of Domination

The flame of Lucifer or known as the Dragon Blaze. It's has form a fiery horned-skeleton, wearing crown and cloaked in crimson flame.

Ability: Crimson Flame sometimes called the Dragon Blaze, because it's has ability similar to the Heavenly Dragons. It's can Drain enemy strength or even magical attack and add them into the user's strenght, but it's has limit when the attack got more bigger then it's need the flame to be burning intensely to completely drain the said attacks.

The other ability is able to mimic other flame abilities but it's pale if compared to the original and it's not effective for combat used. It's only temporary tactic to give time for the user's to make a new strategy.

Current user: Rizevim Livan Lucifer
Price: his sense of sympathy.

Black Haze of Abolition

The flame of Belphegor or known as the Limbo Blaze. It's has form a tall figure, wearing black robe, wearing a crown and coating in black flame.

Ability: Create a black dome with wide range area, as completley dispell an magic circle any form of magic inside the doom. The user's include the same effect of the black dome.

The other ability is able to create an animal form of black flame. Even inside the dome, the user's able to summon them, without the said effect of black dome.

Current User: Marcius Raze Belphegor
Price: his sense of smell.

Purple Haze of Demolition

The flame of Asmodeus or known as Explosive Blaze. It's has form a beautiful busty lady, wearing crown, and her robe roaring purple flame.

Ability: It's has ability to create explosion through chemical reaction in the surrounding area.

The other ability able to create a humanoid made of purple flame at the user's will. The number and the ability is depends on the user's strenght.

Current user: Lint Sellzen
Price: her artificially human part, makes her became a full human.

Twin Flare of Obliteration

The flame of Mammon or known as Dichromatic Blaze. It's has form a twin skeleton phoenix, one is bathed with blue flame while the other bathed with yellow flame and both of them wearing mini crown on their head.

Ability: The blue one create a heat while the yellow one creates a cold, combining both of them can created a heated whirlwind.

Other ability is the twin flare able to take a shape of twin sabers made of flame, one coated in blue flame and the other coated in yellow flame, upgrading the whirlwind to able cutting anything on it's the user's path. And combining them able to create huge sword that said it's was capable to sliced the world.

Current user: Necro Shemyaza
Price: his ability to see.

Frost Flare of Coagulation

The flame of Leviathan or known as the Achromatic Blaze. It's has a form a invisible fiery serpent, wearing a crown and made of icy flame.

Ability: it's has ability to freeze the enemy by absorbing the heat in surrounding area, how much wide range is depends on the user's abilities. It's also able to negate a flame based magic even the other Demon Kings flame but to what extent is currently depending on both the flame user's skills. Also, it's got good compatibility with ice magic.

Other ability is able to concentrate the heat absorbing in a big area and create gigantic icy meteor.

Current user: Katarea Leviathan
Price: her two limb, as she can regenerate a new limb.

- Note -

Alright folks this is not actual chapter, just fews info about the flame is seven deadly sin. It's reference of the Code: Breaker if you want to look up in internet.

Thanks for reading the story and keeping hope that I'll publish the chapter more faster.

Bye