Prologue

Kuoh Town

3rd Person Pov

There two 10-years-old boys were running happily in the park. The boy with H/c hair and E/c eyes hold a magazine as he was chased by the brunette hair boy.

???: "Return my treasure, Y/n!!!"

Y/n: "Not in million years, Issei!!!"

Then the boy named Y/n throws Issei's treasure into the river causing it to get carried away by the stream. Issei fall on knees crying as he losing something important.

Issei: "You're so mean, Y/n"

Issei fall on his knee while crying like a little girl who's just lost their boyfriend.

Y/n: "That's what's you got for being perverted, Issei"

Mr. Hyoudou: "Y/n!!! your mom want to meet you"

Y/n: "Hai!!!"

Y/n and Issei go home to Hyoudou residence, while walking Issei talking about some of his hobby causing Y/n to sighed loudly. When they're opened the door of Issei's house, Y/n's mother is talking with Mrs. Hyoudou.

Mrs. L/n: "Thank you so much for taking care of my son for three years"

Y/n's mom said while bowing causing Mrs. Hyoudou to smile while asking Mrs. L/n to stop bowing.

Mrs. Hyoudou: "No need to thank us... Y/n is a good child who's tried to beat the pervert side of my son... I'm really grateful for that..."

Mrs. L/n: "I'm really happy for him, but we're going to back to our hometown..."

Y/n eyes widened as he walk up to  upstairs and begin packing for the trip. Issei looked at his brother figure with a sad face causing Y/n to sighed while ruffles Issei's hairs with a smile.

(Time Skip brought to you by Y/n found Issei's magazine in his bag as Issei gave Y/n a thumbs up)

Y/n Pov

Mr. Hyoudou: "You're always welcomed in our family"

Mrs. Hyoudou: "Don't grow up like Issei, okay?"

Mrs. Hyoudou give me a ridiculous warning causing Issie to frowned and angry at his own mom.

Y/n: "Thank you and don't worry, Ms. Hyoudou, I'm not going to be pervert like Issei"

Issei: "Hey!!!"

We are laughed together while Issei crossed his hands and pouted. I looking at the Issei with a serious expression and hug him.

Y/n: "Dont worry, Issei... No matter what happens, we're brothers, right?"

Issei: "Of course we're always be brothers, Y/n"

I raised my fist in front of Issei makes him and me grinned to each other. We fist bumped as a wide smile appeared on our face. I waved goodbyes as walked away slowly while looking at them.

Y/n : "Thank you Issei for being my best friend and my brother"

Mom: "I hope you understand, Y/n, your father is afraid that many people will target you be-"

Y/n: "It's okay mom...I understand"

I opened my bag and grabbed the magazine that Issei snuck into my bag and burned it with my Silver Flame. He is the best brother, but I freaking hate his perverted side.

Mom: "So are you ready to go back to the Underworld?"

I nodded as magic circle appeared in front of us. Then a girl show up from the circle, she's a beautiful girl with long brown hair and hazel eyes, she was wearing the maid's outfit.