Bio

Name: Y/n L/nAge: 17Gender: MaleRace: Half-Devil Half-HumanRank: High-class Hair color (H/c): Your choiceEyes color (E/c): Your choice (Left eye color is Red) Pieces: King

Name: Y/n L/n
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Race: Half-Devil Half-Human
Rank: High-class
Hair color (H/c): Your choice
Eyes color (E/c): Your choice (Left eye color is Red)
Pieces: King

Nickname

Black Dragon Emperor of the Darkest Netherword, Duke of Executioner, The Beelzebub of the Silver Sanctuary (by Azazel), Blade Dragon Emperor (by Ophis), Young Investor (by Ajuka), Jack of All Trades (by Sirzechs)

Power & Abilities

Demonic Power

Y/n has exceptional demonic power even for a High-Class Devil. He has the potential to become a Devil of the highest class relying solely on natural talent alone. His abilities is comparable to an Ultimate-Class Devil.

 His abilities is comparable to an Ultimate-Class Devil

- Silver Flame of Purification

One of Seven Flame of Seven Deadly Sins that's considered the ancient power of the True Demon or known as the Beelzebub Flame, Silver Flame of Purification. It's extremely hot white colored flame that able to burns anything even the demonic and holy energy.

- Dragon Shot

Y/n can fires a beam of energy by concentrating his demonic powers. This move is usually used in tandem with the Chaos Hand to increase its destructive powers.

Master Hand-to-Hand combatant

Y/n had developed his own martial arts in using the speed, giving the opponent's less time to think and to react. Y/n had knowledge in hand-to-hand fighting styles, able to understanding and analyzing opponents style of combat and flaws in the opponent's attack and defense.

Master Swordsman

Y/n able to wield a sword with incredible proficiency and able to perform feats such as cutting a holy spears, decimating large objects or areas, cutting through a solid material such as steel, and even hold back your strength to deal damage to their foes without killing them.