Ch. 11 - Split Trainings

3rf Person POV

It's night time and everyone already sleep tight on their own room, exhausted after doing training regime from Y/n. But, the young Astaroth haven't sleeping well as knowing the facts that dream will coming to haunt him.

Y/n sighed as pulling a phone from his pocket and dial a number.

???: "Yes, Master???"

Y/n: "I need Yagurou, Nanako, Ren and Ken for tomorrow morning. I expected them to arrived early in the morning... I'll send you the location"

???: "Why in rush, Y/n? Nanako and Yagurou hasn't in duty since you giving them days off!!!"

Y/n: "It's urgent business, i need them to train the Greymory... it's perfect chance to meeting up with Lucifer in the future"

???: "*Gaps* Did you meet her???"

Y/n: "Yes... I've meet your mother... indeed, she was beautiful like you"

???: "I see... Understood, I shall send them"

The phone call was cutted as Y/n back to his comfortable bed.

Y/n: "Did she ignored my perfect charming flirt?"

Absol: [Indeed, Y/n... She ignored you]

Y/n: "Shut up, Absol"

Y/n cut the mind link as he fall asleep, felling tired from training the Gremory.

(Timeskip brought to you by Sir. Hell bitch slapping Absol head as laughing like an maniac)

In the next morning where the Gremory household hasn't awake from their sleep, Y/n was already outside, crossing his arm while waiting his peerage members and closing his eyes.

Y/n eyes slowly open as he felt a presence hiding in the dark of the woods or more like in the top of the tree.

Y/n: "You're bad at hiding your presence, Ken. Did you got training while I'm gone?"

The person jump in front Y/n, causing the dust to covering it's figure. As the dust cleared, there was stood a young male wearing a green jacket and grey shirt. His brown hair was swept by the wind and both of his ears covered in red headphone.

Ken: "Heya, Boss!!! Long time no see!!!"

Y/n: "You haven't answered my question, but whatever"

Both of the giving a bestfriend handshake ever (inserted Kakyoin and Polnareff handshake) while laughing together like an madman.

???: "You need to be strict with him, My King. He always bring trouble when you're not around. *Sigh* You should scold him as hard as you can"

Y/n: "Oh!!! Ren... How are you?"

Said Y/n to his other bestfriend. He has dark-brown hair and wearing an silver plate mail. This person is Y/n's Knight, he is very strict to his subordinates especially to Ken.

Ren: "I'm fine, thanks but the one who need that questions is Ken!!! He's fooling around too much that caused me got headaches"

Ken: "Blabalabla... Shut up!!! Are you my mom!!???"

Y/n: "Hai~ If you don't stop there, I'll bring my other self to bitch slapping both of you"

Both of them shivered, hugging each other like a bestfriend as Y/n mention Sir. Hell name. The sight of Vietnam war will be in their brain if the Trainer from Hell arrived to their presence.

Y/n: "Where Nanako and Yagurou???"

Yagurou: "We are here, My lord"

Said the young Ninja as walking our from the tree shadow while the other one is walking beside him. Nanako grew tick mark as she still sleepy when Y/n call them.