Ch 9 - Helping Gremory

3rd Person POV

Y/n found himself in comfortable chair and drinking the good a cup of tea Akeno was made. Indeed, it's a delicious tea, the tea itself able to calming your mind and body while expect the two young devils who's keep arguing about their marriage proposal.

The blonde man insisted marriage on the Crimson-haired girl as their parents has decided this before their birth and thought that this kind of marriage can help the pure-blood devil's to regains their number which kinds of bullshit to Y/n, while the crimson haired girl didn't give a fuck about the marriage and refused to become that FUCKING ASSHOLE FRIED CHICKEN'S bride.

Please forgive me for bad Language....

'Ehem' so, in order to make this meeting is right on the path, Y/n decided to take part in negotiations and would stay on natural side either take side on Phenex or Gremory.

But, what Y/n didn't expected was the Phenex's heir agreed that Y/n can take the part of it's meeting causing the Silver-hair maid obediently agrees with the Phenex.

Eventually Y/n grew impatient as two party hasn't come collusion on this matters. He faked coughing to caught their attention on him.

Y/n: "Why not settle this on Rating Games? If Riser won, Rias would obediently becomes the Phenex's bride... If Rias won, then Riser should withdraw from this marriage"

???: "That's was good idea, Lord Astaroth. I believed, Lord Lucifer would proposed the same thing"

Y/n: "Thanks for agreeing with me... Um... Mrs...???"

Grayfia: "Grayfia Lucifuge at your service, Lord Astaroth... Pleasure to meet you"

Said the head maid, Y/n nodded at the intruduction. Rias and Riser grinned at the idea as they're stood up from their comfortable chair.

Riser: "Then as an experience player, Riser shall give you ten days to prepare before the game"

The head maid nodded in agreement with the Phenex's hair. Riser grinned, feeling proud of himself in such simple things causing Y/n to faked vomit at the scene. Riser shoot a glare towards Y/n as Y/n only shrugged and sip his tea, ignored Riser but decided to put a serious face.

Y/n: "But, it isn't wise to give Gremorys ten days to prepare, right?...Unlike you, this is the first time Gremorys will be joining in Rating Games"

Riser: "What are you planning to do, Half-breed?"

Y/n ignored Riser insults as he grinned, knowing Riser's personality. Riser is prideful person and Y/n could exploit that to achieving his goal as well taking revenge on Rias Gremory.

Y/n: "Let's talk about logical, Phenex. What would happen if you married Rias with this kind of Rating Game?"

Riser: "What do you mean?"

Y/n sighed in disappointment while shaking his head, finding stupidity in Riser's head or that's the only thing on his head, maybe not, he's perverted as well same goes for Y/n's little brother.

Y/n: "I mean, what would the folks says, when you married a inexperienced girl in Rating Game? They would look down on you, isn't it? 'The Mighty Riser married the weak girl while didn't give them enough time to train' Heh!!! What a laugh!!! HAHAHAHHAA!!!"

Riser's face goes red from embarrassment, he greeting his teeth and clinched his fist from anger, even though Y/n insults him, Riser knew well what's Y/n means, being looked down by other devils isn't suit with his pride.

As for Rias, her reddened face showing not only embarrassments but an anger too, she was letting Y/n insults her as while looking Y/n's smug face causing her to get more angered.