Ch. 14 - Determination

3rd Person Pov

The Rating Game in heated moments, as Rias Gremory tried to do guerrilla tactics, sneaking into Riser territory with Asia, but it's come to fruitless as Riser makes a small group to ambushing the Heiress of Gremory.

While the Kiba, Issei and Sienna who's got plan to holding the strongest Riser's pieces got hold by them instead, preventing them to helped Rias group. The spectator got speechless as all efforts Rias was made was already calculated by the Heir of Phenex.

Akeno still holding Yubelluna on the place as they are still in the middle combat of magic, even with little advantage Akeno has, she wasn't able to push back Yubelluna hidden magic.

In the monitor room, Sona who's thought that Rias able to stood chances with Riser even without training, grew worried as witnessing Riser peerage strenght, and the same thing happened to Tsubaki.

While Y/n smile grew proudly as saw the progress his students were made in the game. The truth even Y/n surprised by Riser peerage progres so far that able burning the pride inside his heart.

- Gremory Assault Team -

Both Kiba and Issei able to hold Riser's Knights, as they were engaged them im combat to hold them in the place, giving Rias group enough time to sneaking their way but, they didn't aware the Guerrilla Tactics has failed expect Sienna who's got informed by Koneko.

Sienna: "Kiba, Issei, the plan was failed!"

Kiba/Issei: "What!!!???"

Sienna: "The guerrilla team was ambushed!"

That's the words were worst for them, as they're haven't had clear advantage over their opponents, caused them to rush recklessly, and their attacks becomes sloppy causing Riser's pieces to got the upper hand and sending both of them flying and crashed into the nearby tree.

Sienna: "Fool! Don't lose your calm... remember Y/n training!"

"One must never forget, always calm like a water flows, never let emotions coulded your judgment"

Both Kiba and Issei stood up, and nodded their head, remembering Y/n's advice. They were taking a huge oxygen into their lungs and loosened their body and calming both their heart and minds, as they were able to calm down they're rushing again with fluidly movements.

Sienna smiled as paired the flaming sword Ravel crafted with her own sword. She growled to know that Riser's little sister is undoubtedly strong even if she still young and inexperienced.

Sienna: "Once we defeat them, we will help Akeno and Rias!!!"

Kiba/Issei: "Hai!!!"

The two of them nooded and preparing foward their own opponent, trying to finding weakest spot of them and exploit it. They wouldn't waver their will as their wins, could help both Rias and Akeno.

- Greymory Guerrilla Team -

Rias is devastating as her tactics backfired when Riser was ambushed her with his team. She didn't know what to do, as her mind slowly turned into hopelessness, feeling she must to surrender as didn't saw the chances to overcome her situation.

But the sight of the night, where she and Y/n hold conversations crossed her minds. She will never forget that's word Y/n give her when she asking him for strategies.

"Have faith on your team, you're their leader. A team without leader trust will crumble easily. Hey, did you hear me? Rias!"

That scene alone, causing Rias to smiled, a young man who give his honest opinion as if he's never see her as Gremory heir but rather seeing her as inexperienced girl who never trained her team.

With sudden confidence she got, she looked to Riser and then to Koneko and Asia. She will never doubted her team, her will to grasp the victory would never waver.

Rias: "Koneko, Asia!!! I'm sorry to ask you two such this things... but, can you hold them?! We three can defeat them but with their King waiting chances to defeat us, I am needed to hold him! Can i leave them to you two?!!"

Koneko/Asia: "Leave it to me!/Yes!"

Rias smiled toward her two family as spread her wings and lunged towards Riser who's comfortable sit in the top of building.

Asia summoned her familiar to help her dealing with the Bishop as she still holding the Rook with Bind magic.

Asia: "Rassei, please help me"

The dragon flew from magic circle and then stopped and gentle licked Asia's face and give her a cute roar. His face turn into seriousness as flying toward the Bishop, Mihae. At the same time, Koneko covered her fists and feets with Senjutsu and lunged toward the twin nekomata with unbelievable speed.

- With Akeno -

Both of them still launching magic after magic to one at another, but the fatigue kicked and bring burden to their body as both Akeno and Yubelluna were having hard time to take breaths.

Akeno never for once put her guard down as knowing the fact that Yubelluna holding an item that could restore her fatigues. She was informed by Rias the chances both Riser's Queen and Bishop holding such sacred item is undoubtedly high.

Yubelluna: "I know, Rias have such strong magician... but not this strong"

Akeno: "You too... not bad as well!"

Yubelluna: "Personally, my king hated using this kind of item, because other peerage would looked down upon us. But, his victory is always my top priority!"

Yubelluna said as picked an item from her pocket, at that moment Akeno knows that's the famous Phoenix's tear.

Wasted no moment, Akeno rushing foward while coating both her arms with Holy-Lighting, a slight pain could be feels when the Holy energy meeting with her own flesh but rather than pain what she feels is a pleasure.

But Yubelluna only smiles as Akeno get baited by the item, she already casted hidden mine in the mid air around her as feelings she can't defeat Akone without baiting her into trap.

Yubelluna was taking her distance with hidden mine, so she couldn't get caught in explosions and as she expected Akeno get caught in the middle of explosions as she screams in agony. But, able to come out alive with badly wounded pas her whole body expect her face covered with burned Mark's and cuts.

Akeno breath heavily as her consciousness almost slipped. She didn't want to retired early as Rias hoped her to hold Riser's Queen but she was devastated as Yubelluna drink the Phoeniex's tear. She didn't find chance to gain victory over her but she remembered what Y/n said to her.

"Always expected the sudden change of situation. If you couldn't then you're not qualified as Queen. The Second In Command"

Akeno smiled as find determination to stay awake even with bad conditions. She didn't doubted Y/n as well her King. That's why she won't do what Rias asked, she will defeat this opponent in front of her.

If she can't do with her magic then she'll do with her fists and if she can't do it then she will defeat her with sheer will alone. In other words, she won't down easily without a fight.

Unknown to them in the monitor room Y/n smiled while watched them carefully like a teacher who's seeing his students progress. Both of peerage are his proud, he will support them whoever is the victor. Of course his goals is important but the progress of his students hold the same weight.

Y/n: "I'm so proud with all of you, my pitiful and precious students"

Y/n said in his heart as watching the battle going occured as he saw in the monitor, knowing the fact that the final curtain was about to fall down on this game.