Ren Suzumaru

Name: Ren SuzumaruAge: 18Gender: MaleRace: Former HumanRank: Low-ClassHair color: BrownEyes color: Light-bluePieces: Knight

Name: Ren Suzumaru
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Race: Former Human
Rank: Low-Class
Hair color: Brown
Eyes color: Light-blue
Pieces: Knight

Nickname

Holy Knight of the Silver Wolf (by you), Stardust Knight of the Thousand Night, Silver Fanged Knight

Backstory

Ren is the last survivor of Suzumaru family, one of the Demon Slayer bloodline in human world. Suzumaru Family known to be protected by the Silver Wolf Spirit, Zero.

His family was massacred in the last battle against Old Satan Fiction who's thirst for their blood in the last Great war. When Ren in the brinks of death, Y/n found him and hospitalized him.

Ren seek out revenge against Old Satan Fiction, but knowing that he's too weak to avenge his family deaths. He asking Y/n to training him despite knowing Y/n is Devil and growing loyal to Y/n.

When he know about Y/n's dream, Ren swore to himself and his family name that he will support Y/n's dream till the end and becoming his first Knights. Even now Ren still looking for the Demon who's responsible for his family deaths.

Power & Abilities

Demonic Power

Ren has all the powers and abilities common to Devils, including the power to cast spells. He has also shown some ability in enhancing weapon with demonic energy.

Master Swordman

Ren is a swordsman of incredible skills who uses it in tandem with his speed, which lets him dominate most opponents.

Ren is adapting using Makai Knight Sword-style which considers as one of the Demon Slayer Sword-style as his parents reputations being one of the famous Makai Knight.

Hand-to-Hand Combatant

Ren has some skills in hand-to-hand combat, he able to hold back against Rooks for a short while. Ren primarily using it to defend himself when he lost his weapon.

Enhanced Durability

Ren has shown great tolerance to damage and pain, having withstood blows from even Rooks. He could stand up and fight after Demonic Beast in his chopped off one of his arms and sent him crashing into the ground with enough force to make a crater.

Immense Speed

Due to his Knight trait, Ren possesses superhuman speed, which he has honed as the core of his fighting style to where Y/n referred to it as God-speed.

When Ren equips Silver Wolf armor his speed drastically enhances to the point that Satan-class Devil couldn't locate his presence and his speed surpassed the speed of sound.

Skilled Marksman

While Ren isn't proficient at using bow, he's skilled in using projectile weapons even though his skill pale if compared to normal Marksman.