Ch. 12 - Mock Battle

3rd Person POV

It's has been a week since the start of Gremory's training. The training went very well as the Gremory's team feels they're growing stronger. Indeed, Y/n is a harsh trainer but his training methods has been paid off so far.

But, it's not enough as the young Astaroth himself feels they're not strong enough for the Rating Game. How the young Astaroth knows? Because he is the one who's training Riser Phenex's peerage after the humiliation defeated by Y/n in unofficial Rating Game.

Y/n found himself, relaxing in the balcony, witnessing a beautiful scene in the night gives him. The moon shines beautifully in the darkness as well the star night that blooming in their own ways, causing the young King to smiled.

Rias: "Having hard time to sleep?"

Y/n lazily looked over Rias, who appeared behind him while wearing her sleep clothes.

Y/n: "You too... it's not good staying up this late. Rest your body is one of the trainings"

Rias: "I just makes a few strategies for the Rating game... but I don't have confidence on it... Can you look it for a bit?"

Rias handed some file to Y/n, filled with strategy she could thinks and she stares shyly as Y/n reads them one by one.

Sighed in disappointment, with devastating face, Y/n tore all the files Rias trying hard to make in front of her face, causing Rias's eyes widened and her face plastered with anger.

Rias: "What have you done!!!"

Y/n: "Have you thought about Riser and his peerage abilities?"

Rias who's been angered, couldn't meet Y/n cold gaze as he started talking about the truth.

Y/n: "Are you consider about the Phoenix's tears?

Again, Rias gaze was only meet with the floors. She hardly clenches her hands in disappointed, but Y/n haven't finished yet.

Y/n: "What about his strategy? Have you watched his previous Rating Games?"

Rias: "N-no, I haven't..."

Y/n: "If you'd make strategy, at least make it after looking up for informations. Making strategy without information is a suicide. Hey, Do you hear me?... Ruin Princess!!!"

Rias face full of shame as heard Y/n stated the truth. Indeed, she makes the strategy without looking on Riser's information, even their special clan trait the 'Phoenix's tear' wasn't in her mind.

Y/n: "*Sigh* I expected it. So, here the records of Phenex's Rating Games and here, the informations I gathered about Riser's ability along with his peerage also this is books about the war strategy, it will help to filled that empty head of yours to make a great strategies"

Y/n handed a books of war strategy along with files Rias needed to make strategy for the upcoming Rating Game.

Rias got confused as holding many books references information on Riser along with his peerage, but smile plastered on her face.

Y/n is indeed a harsh person with harsh words but he is kind enough to help her along with her peerage.

Rias: "...Thank you.... Y/n"

For the first time after their first meeting, Rias said his name with a kind tone. Not an noble or hatred tone she usually gives him. It's honest comes from her deep heart, it's an honest kindest she usually gives to her friends or her peerage members. Upon hearing his name said, Y/n slowly face Rias and meet her with his own smile.

Y/n: "Say that after you beat the shit out of Riser. Let me give you a advice. 'Have faith on your team's' Rias. You're they're leader... if you lose faith on them then it's your loss"