chpt 77)recordings , friends , interviews and opinions.

25th - 29th november 2020

i have just been having hectic work days non stop since I got back from the three day shoot with nam Joo hyuk.mostly just performance recordings and rehearsals.I had a few fittings and a few hours spent on school stuff.

But I have been thinking ...a lot

i have formulated my final opinion on enhyphen. the creation of the show was agasint my ideas , advice and orders...but due to specific factors that are out of my control , we ran the show and i dont think the final line up is what i would have created if it was in my control.i hate , with a passion , shows like that . i dont care who runs it or what the good side is , i hate those shoes because of how severe the down sides are.it is extremely important to note that , i went out of my way to ensure each trainee who participated in the show is a step closer to debut. it will be announced next year , but we are looking towards have a japanese group debut and possibly a solo debut. although it will run under a sub company.

i also realised how i would date , if ever. i would date privately and away from the public eye.i absolutely hated the backlash that i gained from dating harry publicly and the breakup. i dont want a repeat of it again.

i also realised that i genuinely think the education system is a scam destined for failure.

i won't waste your time explaining my overthinking and trying to break it down because my brain works too fast for me to even comprehend it and i cant deal with it.

within these past few days , i also have been texting a few friends who i am meant to meet on the 30th onwards. i was going to go see nayeon in the jyp building for an hour or so early in the morning and then hang out with changdong , my latest friend.

30th November 2020
i got up at around 7 am , after sleeping at midnight and got ready . i was picked up at around 8 and driven to the jyp building by 9. i got in and went straight up to the practise room where i saw the twice members rehearsing.i greeted them all and spoke to them briefly as nayeon grabbed her phone and came with me into another dance room.

she just wanted to talk for a bit because i hadn't seen her in ages

she just wanted to talk for a bit because i hadn't seen her in ages. she was hanging out with me during her 20 minute break. we sat for a bit and spoke about gossip and rumours , just having childish fun. she told me about some new idols she heard we dating and i would tell her if its bullshit or likely to be real.

We took a few photos together.
But I don't think they will be uploaded on either of our

I put snow back on her leash and picked her up as I left the jyp building via the back exit and got back into the car.I was driven off to my next destination which was a dog park .

It was almost 10:30 am and I saw changdong waiting for me in the park with a dog .I saw him and went up to him , there were a few other dogs and owners here but most of them were middle aged or older.I looked like an outcast.before leaving the car I grabbed a padded coat that fell to below my knees and put it on .