chat 86) a 2022 catchup.

Author's note)

just wanted to give a shoutout to CharlizeJJ Ty for ur kind comment and i'm continuing the story for you !! wishing you the best wherever you may be!

Diamond POV

 "EUNHA! WHERE ARE THE CUPS AGAIN?AND START PACKING YOUR BAGS!!!"

I open my eyes and look up to see jungkook walking into he living room with his hands on his hips, i must have missed the first few times he asked.

"umm i think in the 3rd cupboard on the left side?but the nice ones are somewhere near the microwave. i dont remember i haven't been home for a long time"

i must have fallen asleep again thinking about my upcoming schedule.

last time i wrote anything was in January 2021...nearly 2 years ago - oh wow. what has happened since?

1 - I haven't had any official comebacks , and a lot has happened since. the show i did with a variety of idols aired and had stellar records.all sorts of people featured on it. i finished my school and exams, yet no one knew it was me, which is an achievement (but that's the reality of "online school"). A few Singles , OSTs, song features and things here and there.nothing too crazy, but i was mostly out of the spotlight and just doing the average "i can't do this anymore but i have to work in this capitalist society' schedule. In my other businesses, my export business expanded rapidly and profits nearly doubled, and it isn't a publicly traded company so it all goes to me. my estates are being rented and sold well and i am currently working on increasing the scholarships that are given to various students across the globe. Due to concerns of a "monopoly scandal" i sold all my SM, YG, JYP and Cube stocks - which made me about $700 million in total. this is just reaching my bank accounts and isn't being made public yet, until the Diamond Foundation is well established.

2 - i had a few rumours go viral, just the usual dating rumours. first one was with Nam too hyuk after our Dior X Vogue Korea couple shoot came out, we expected it and everyone profited off of it to be completely honest. they died down really quickly after my show came out with him because people realised how new we were to each other and that we had no interest in one another. Then there was the biggest rumour, which was with Park seo Joon, these were based off of our 'similar personalities', how we had so many mutual friends, 'similar taste in ideal type' and other random shit. neither of us took it seriously and after about 6 months it just died down. then for a few months there was nothing too out of the ordinary.

3 - As for my romantic life...boring as always. no boyfriend.

4 - my social life - a few changes. i lost a few friends. mostly in a bittersweet manner with little explanation , but more on that later.

5 - most obviously conversation would be the military duty conversation... i guess i will write about that when it is relevant. 

6 - We debuted Le Sserafim. i wrote their debut songs and chose 2 of the members. Kazuha and Yunjin. me specifically choosing them meant there was no veto allowed from other executives and decision makers. The other members had a a lot behind the scenes going on until they officially debuted...and remained. the Garam situation remains bitter in my heart. I wish Source dealt with it better, but they used the corporations rules to not allow me to intervene at all. although i would have death with it in a far different manner...here we are. and the corporation rules have been altered , so now i have right of intervening when an issue effects our stocks too drastically.

7 - GFriend also disbanded, i was also against this. but Source dealt with it as an 'internal manner' meaning the corporation couldn't intervene. especially not me.