chpt 51) grammys after party, vogue cover shoot and a day in nyc

after the grammys ended i went to the hotel and changed. yoona and my staff members really wanted me to go to the after party and i just agreed with them.so they got me ready and prepared. i asked the members if they wanted to come , but they said that they were too tired.i mean so am i , but everyone wants me to go.

i wore this dress which was something i bought myself recently , i asked the designer to create it for me even though it was from a few seasons ago

i wore this dress which was something i bought myself recently , i asked the designer to create it for me even though it was from a few seasons ago.he also added a few more layers so that it wasn't see through , as i requested.i eventually left for the after party and once i got there i had two guards come inside with me after the red carpet.

 when i entered , i saw the different groups of people that were there.i spoke to a few people , small talk but soon got thirsty. i headed to the drink section and went to grab a bottle of water.but as soon as i did , i watched as a glass wine cup got right past me and smashes on the wall next to me. the lady in front of me began screaming , it was aimed at her. within seconds , my security team picked me up and dragged me out of there. we ran past the paparazzi near the fire exit,  where cameras caught me being dragged away still holding the bottle of water and straight into the car.

once i was in the car they checked if i was alright and asked if i wanted to go back.

me: hell no , lets go to the hotel please...i am so tired i dont even care about some shit after party.

they laughed at what i said and drove me back home. once i got home i headed to my room and held a Vlive.

me: hello , everyone.

i began reading a few comments and then i spoke about my day and the performances i saw.

i saw a few comments and me getting dragged out and i thought it was best to address them

me: ah , the after party? my staff members really wanted me to go , so that i could have the new experience . but once i got there a few crazy things happened and i didn't know anyone there , so when this incident happened between some people , my security team got worried and cautious ...so they took me outside and into safety instantly.

they comments asked about what happened but i changed the conversation and moved the interest onto the performance and the newly released song.

i held the live video for about an hour and i reached a peak of 12 million views and about 200 million hearts, i made about 300,000 dollars from it ...which was a lot.once i was done with the live , i saw the bts members weren't live and were now by themselves without cameras and i headed to their rooms.

i knocked and went inside.

we spoke for about an hour about the grammys and the overall event

me: you know some interviewer asked me about 'the best bit about being famous in america'...i nearly left the interview.