chpt 26) the rest of milan fashion week [ new tour dates in india]

21st september 

we landed in milan airport, yoona informed me that there were reporters and fansites here...yay. its all cause of harry and maya. how dare he cheat on me, what did i do to deserve that? i mean ...come on.

the doors to the exit opened and we began to get blinded. i was wearing a black top , jogging bottoms , a bucket hat and sunglasses to cover the crying. i dont have a face mask with me , which is fucking great.

we began walking and the security team closed in on me again , I'm so tired of this shit.

" why did he cheat"

good question , id like to know that too

" is it true"

clearly fucking looks like it

" diamond we will get her for you"

sis , please dont.she is human too , a bitch , but still human.literally YG's child

the millions of comments and question hurt, okay. it sucks , i dont wantpeople to know about me and how i was cheated on..it's embarrasing.

we did eventually get into the car and that was when yoona briefed me on the current situation.

yoona: " so , i won't lie about anything. here is the truth. the media is covering it like insanity. its everywhere and a lot of celebrities are probably going to mention it(Eg you tubers). some "tea" channels have mentioned it , radio stations have talked about it...we have removed most of them , thank god. fans trending "#harryisover party" and "#mayapartyisover"is trending spice the images dropped and it has over a million tweets..soo umm yeah. you are being seen as the victim and everyone is standing up for you.im so sorry it had to come out this way.just as we began to like him too.

me: uh huh.

i looked down and yoona looked at her laptop

yoona: but um.. back to business. we will drop the india dates tomorrow, so yeah. the government were very persuasuasive on us doing it , of course you know why , for the politics. but we will drop them and they will be on sale in three days time , two dates .also we are waiting for a statement to release...

me: here"  diamond is aware fo the current situation portrayed by the media , she wishes for utmost privacy and respect for her private life. as a company we will be ensuring her personal life remains as hers only. please refrain from spreading speculative articles and information. diamond has confirmed to have broken up with her previous boyfriend over what has happened after the concert when she and a group of her close friends were socialising privately. diamond is in milan and her staff wish for her to not be disturbed as she is currently recording for her next album.thank you and we apologise for the inconvenience."

she sighed and nodded.

around five minutes later she told me that the statement was released.

i sighed and rested my head on the car door.

driver: ma'am i apologise for disturbing you , however despite being surrounded by you bodyguards cars...they are fans and news sites trailing us.

me: ah , are you new to this job?

driver: no ma'am .but it is my first time having such a famous celebrity with me.

me: dont worry sir , you will get used to having people trailing you. we will deal with them later, it is because i am currently a hot topic for the paparazzi.

driver: ah , i see. i heard about it . my son is a huge fan of you , i have never seen him so riled up over someone else. he told me about it.