chpt 79)MMA, MAMA , jin birthday and moving

a.n- this chapter may seem like it is long , but it is isn't really.more pictures and description than normal due to the award show season.

2nd december 2020 - MMA day 1

day 1 of MMA is what they class as 'second hand' performers...its not nice but to explain it , they have the artists who are known but not as popular as the top ten perform.it is mainly to garner attention from the general public and media as hype builds up for the rest of the days.i wasn't performing , but i was going for the red carpet and collecting an award ('top 10 artist')

my red carpet look wasn't anything special

my hair was put up in a high ponytail and my eyes had blue eyeliner

i walked out with my mask on and momentarily took if off for a few photos before putting it back on.i had a brief interview there where they asked whose performances i was looking forward to , i replied ' i am exciting to see all the performers'...a fairly diplomatic response.

then when they called my name out for the award , i went to collect it and i had a short basic speech where i spoke about how 'we are all artists'...i dont even remember half the speech to be honest.i thanked fans and staff then i went off and was taken to the next schedule of the day. i briefly saw the members when they went on the red carpet after me , but i was pretty much alone for today with my staff members. due to corona , we reduced the amount of staff that are travelling with me. we have managers and security reduced too.

for the rest of the day i was at another location where before i began the shoot , i had a few photos taken of my red carpet look, then i got straight to recording the performances for the january events.

3rd december 2020 - MMA day 2

i don't have to be there today , i dont have any awards to collect but i have an all day shoot from 8am to 4pm and then rehearsals until 8pm.

it was a really long day , but i got through it with a fuck load of coffee and stress.

4th december 2020 - MMA day 3 , Jin's birthday

today is a big day, i dont have to go to the award show as i have no awards to collect or performances, but it is jin birthday. it is 00:01 am and i am currently outside their dorms, their manager just opened the door for me and i entered holding his gifts.

i have the watch, the same one i got for each member this year with their names engraved on the back a small message and a special date.

manager: he is in his room right now , talking to the members

i nod and head up there.

i got in and see him bombard with gifts and love

i greet the members as they see the bags in my hand