chpt 6) LY tour meetings and moving out

i slept in the car until i reached the bighit building.i reluctantly got in and was led into conference room 1.everyone rose and bowed in respect, i did the same. i sat in my seat .loooking to the left i saw harry on his phone playing a game.guess he was dropped off.the merch team was here and presented their ideas.the production team and set designers started to speak only to be disrupted by davids game.the looked at me in defeat.i nodded and turned round.

me: harry,please lower the volume of phone.it is disturbing the meeting.

he nodded.

we continued for a few more minutes only to be disturbed again.i turned round again and asked him to lower his volume.he nodded and we continued.three minutes passed and a loud blare from harry's phone went off.he began laughing.the staff raised their eyebrows and i was fuming.everyone in bight know that in meetings,i want the upmost respect and manners to all.i turned my chair around and looked at his face.

me: mr kim.please come with me.

i stood up and noticed he turned off his phone.he followed me outside.everyone in the meeting room froze in awe of how disrespectful he was.i shut the door behind us, the glass walls and doors let everyone in the meeting room see us.

me: (switches to english)listen ,i am tired beyond capability .you are being disrespectful and unmannered.securtiy will escort you out.please leave.

i turned and was about to open the door.he grabbed my hand.everyone within the meeting room was looking at us.

harry:it is not that important

i turned back around and threw his hand away

me: okay.so you clearly don't get the message.you are fucking annoying.you disturbed the meeting several times.you have ruined months of planning from my staff.you don't even pay attention.listen i have said this before and i will say it again.i don't give a shit who your parents are ,who you are and who my parent are.you know full well im succeeding better than all of you combined and multiplied by ten.so don't fucking come into my building, my home,my workplace and disrespect it.you know full well im putting up with this deal only for you and that is out of human sympathy.oh and guess what,i know what happened between you and her.so i will say this once again.get the fuck out of here .i do now want to see you for the remainder of today.am i understood?

i didn't wait for his reply.i turned and left.david escorted him out.

as i enter the meeting room. everyone began clapping.i smiled and we went back to work.

four hours later the meeting comes to an end. everyone leaves but me and yoongi.i sign some contracts an he stares at me for a while.

yoongi: so i didn't know you still had the flame in you

me: i have it in me, but it will ignite depending on who what when where and why.

yoongi: no wonder YG fears you.

me: ha, the reason he fears me is because i know.i know everything.

i closed the contracts and packed my computer away.

yoongi: by the way , you almost seem like a politician when you dogged those questions today.it amazing.

me: thank you i guess.it will work out.

yoongi: but are you letting him get to you? is he really hurting you? even your parents have not gotten you that pissed off,what is going on?

me: nah ,i have gotten more angry before.that... honestly it was nothing...

yoongi: listen,i know.but at the same time ,i can also see that he pisses you off.if you need to talk about ANYTHING im literally a phone call away.as are the rest of the members.call us and we will be here for you.

i smiled

yoongi: okay well im off, i need to get to the place where we are shooting that commercial.

i hugged him and we parted ways.i soon met with david who also seemed fairly annoyed.

me: hey you okay there?

david: i swear to god, this guy doesn't shut up.ever since you kicked him out he has been demanding that we bring him back inside.

me: ignore him, he will leave in a few minutes to see his parents in fear that i told them something.lets get to the car so i can begin moving.

David began to drive me home.as we left the carpark I began to sleep.

Me: hey David,can we stop outside of hongdae so I can grab some food from the food stands?

David: I really wouldn't recommend it,its broad daylight.but because you have barley ate in the past few days we will go. Shall I call the security teams?

Me: yes please.call security team two and ask them to arrive in casual clothes.not uniform.

David: sure. By the way your father called.he told me to tell you to stick with harry,I said that you were in a meeting and it won't end until a few hours time.well we have arrived.and I can spot the security team behind us.here is your mask, glasses and cap.

Me: thank you, im just going to get some snacks,we'll be back really quickly.

As I stepped out,the team surrounded me and David was by my side.i looked onto the busy street, reminiscent of when I was a kid and I could go out with total freedom.when I could do what I wanted and no one cared.do I miss that? But I prefer this lifestyle. My parents having no control over me, being able to make so much money, helping so many others,being friends with so many amazing people.but I wish I could have both of them.At least in the crystal, I can have total freedom, protection and privacy to go where I want without any fear of being caught or bombarded.

We fast walked towards my favourite food stand.it was pretty empty.i bought a few cheese dough balls and ordered food for the security team.i handed to them and we walked back towards the van.david ran in and started the car.i looked behind me and my sunglasses fell off. A gust of wind hit me and my cap fell of.i closed my eyes and walked a bit faster.the security team got closer and formed a circle around me. I looked back and realised that there were a few fangirls and a fanboy following me. I was escorted into the car, the door opened and I got in. I locked the door.the fans were quite calm,I smiled at them.

I lowered the car window  and spoke to them a bit,I then handed them my cheese balls and they gave me a pikachu plushie.i thanked them and me and David drove home.

David: why did you give them your cheese dough balls? You haven't ate at all. Here have mine

Me: thank you but my stocach went crazy after I had some. Kinda like the banana milkshakes....maybe im lactose intolerant.lmao , as if I would care. Anyway we are at home now.and there are the moving vans.

David: come on lets go and finish off packing.

After leaving the car we went back inside our house and finished off pakcing and labelling.the moving vans were filled and they waitied for us to go with us.me David me and seolhyun took a photo together and remembered someof our best memories here.seolhyun began crying and said she would miss us.we would miss her too.but I cant wait to finally live by myself.it will be so much more easier.