chpt 25)seoul final days 1 , concert day 1&2 [plus fashion week]

the final four concerts is splint into two, finals days 1 and final days 2. each consisting of two shows."finals days 1" is in septemberv(18th and 20th) , and "final days 2" is in october (20th and 21st). the ga in between is for various things, which will be explained in the future.

but as for now , I'm on a plane dancing my ass off, nearing collapse. i have to go to rehearsals as soon as i land in seoul.

dance co ordinator: yes , 5,6,7,8.perfect. its perfected.

i smiled and threw myself onto the ground before looking at the camera

me: so , if this is put on the film...i have been doing this for six hours. i haven't slept in days and i am exhausted. but the show will go on. always go on.wait do i fly back tonight? right? for london fashion week?...or is it milan tomorrow? i am so confused?

yoona: no .we just left london fashion week. now is you semi-rehearsal time and then we land . after you go to rehearsals at the stadium, then it is to the fan meeting , then to soundcheck and then the show.....after the show we stop by the office and then straight back her to go to milan. 

me: what do i have tomorrow?

yoona: so we land at 8am. then we go to a hotel and get you changed. 9:30am at max mara. leave early there and change in the car. emporia armani at 10:30 am.head to the hotel to change again, then we arrive at fendi at 12:30.then we head to the hotel, hopefully you sleep for thirty minutes, then you have a online meeting to confirm the txt comeback and finalise it..and at around 7 , you'll change after eating.after this we will go the the moschino event at 8:30 pm. and.....we will end the day by flying back.....at around 11pm.

me:.....lovely. brilliant.fantastic.spectacular. let me just go and cry in the toilets.hahaha

we laughed as i joked to cover my ridiculous stress levels, the cameras filmed as i fell asleep

two hours of miraculous sleep , before i was woken up again. i swear i am so fucking triggered right now. cameras are back on????kill me , shoot me , suffffoooocattteeee me.

18th september

as i landed , i was driven by a golf cart through the airport and to the venue. it is literally 4am in the fucking morning....who is awake right now?

a few people saw me and began recording , i low key didn't want to be seen cause my eye bags are darker than my honest humour...and that is saying something. but with five layers of concealer and the darkest sunglasses i could find, i managed to hide it.

when i arrived at the stadium , i stood at the main gate and took a few pictures to post online.it got a lot of likes and a few worrying comments ( such as :"im coming there right now", "can i meet you , im at the queue for food")...like bro....its 4:30 am....the fuck are you doing in the morning like this? who am i kidding look at me.

rehearsals went painfully fast, as in , my muscles kill,.......like ...literalllllllllly kill.i  had a million relief patches put on ,which really did nothing..but oh well.

the fan meeting was calm , nothing too stressful

memorable moments:

-  where is snow right now?

(snow is staying with my friend as she cannot come travel with me on a day to day basis)

- what is something that you are really looking forward too?

( the last concert on the 22nd of october, it will be a little different)

 - where are you going next after tonight?