chpt 53)my birthday.

april 21 2020

march passed by in a second. so did yoongi's birthday. i gave him is apartment key and a few jumpers and shoes.i had loads of meetings yesterday and the positions and job of the company executives has been re-ordered. yesterday was one of the key meetings of the company and for its and their new album.

for the past few minutes i have just been sitting in bed re thinking life...what difference does it make now that i am one year older? none , nothing really.i grabbed my phone and looked through messages and social media.one of my fansites had raised 200k dollars and sent it to a orphanage in busan.a few fansites rented billboards in time square and trafalgar square. main cities like london , new york , la , seoul , busan and daegu have made some key tourist spots purple in honour of my birthday . i was speechless. what the fuck...how even?

i spent 15 minutes on my phone before i got up and went downstairs. my grandmother had made me my favourite dish.i took photos of it and then ate with her. we spoke for a bit. she said that she was going to go out and hang out with her friends in insadong.she left whilst i was still eating and i was alone.

i leaned back in my chair and looked at the ceiling. my chest felt heavy and i am in such a bad mood. i began tearing up and crying , but after a few seconds i burst out literally weeping.i wanted to be cut off from society and to just be alone with snow and that's it.everything has gone to shit.EVERYTHING.

i cleaned the table and put the dishes in the washing machine.i put some food out for snow and then went upstairs and got changed. i wore black sweatpants and a oversized black jumper. i put on the cream balenciaga trainers that i always wear and i put on a watch.i put on some basic makeup that makes me look somewhat alive. i grabbed my bag and the bundle of files waiting for me.i went downstairs and put snow on her leash .

i went to the front door and saw the car waiting for me.i got in and we drove to the office. there were pictures and posters of me everywhere and the driver would point each of them out. we even pass a few buses with my face on them. 

once we got to the office , i got off and went to the elevator. i had a face mask and hat on .so when i got in and was looking so out of place compared to the employee who was wearing a suit it was somewhat laughable.in one hand i had files , on the other i was holding snow's leash and i had a bag hanging from my shoulder.i pressed my floor and the other guy pressed the floor below. 

employee: ah , is that the miss eunha's dog?are you here to drop her off from her vet or minder? i can hand her to her for you.

i shook my head and stepped back.

employee: but don't you think she should stop bringing her dog into the office?shouldnt she step away from all the male idols too, all the fan girls are jealous? its her birthday , so i will let it go.

i looked up and stared at him. is he dumb?

me: huh?

employee: well , i mean that whilst they are all friends with her , i bet they all want something more than just that.i haven't seen her yet , but i bet she is a player.what do you know , you just drop off her dog.haha , she can't even look after her own dog too!

i handed the leash to him.

me: can you drop her off for me whilst i hand these files to her assistant please. my back kind of hurts from holding so much.please?

employee: well , i could do that. i am a bit early and i want to see her.

we got to his floor , the door opened and closed.we went up to my floor.