chpt 8) my comeback

(YOOO FOR THE SAKE OF MAKING MY LIFE EASIER LETS MAKE ALL THE EVENTS THAT HAVE HAPPENED CLOSER TO THE CURRENT TIME AND DATE)

BTS are doing their speak yourself tour

me and harry were hanging out with each other, .we have become good friends .

im having my comeback and i've released the teaser for it.today is the release.there are 12 songs.each highlighting and emotion as if it was a person.the album is called "Feelings".

BTS are currently going to the uk(next friday) for the two days of the tour.i am going to spend this week promoting ,then on thursday im going to london where i will meet them and my parents.

i went down in the bighit escalators.we were on the recording floors. i went into Pdoggs room, everyone was i there and i pressed the button which released the music video.i think it looks amazing.i recorded it with a rookie actor , he played my love interest who ends up cheating on my.this is the tittle track and it is based of the emotion of "hurt".

we celebrated and the producers went out for drinks.meanwhile i was driven to MNET for my comeback show.after rehearsals and the actual show.it was quite fun but i was exahusted.at the show harry fell asleep but once he woke up we got into a conversation about pets.after a bit of persuasion.....i decided to get a dog.

i ran backstage and quickly got changed.david and harry waited for me.security team 1 was in their car and ready to go out with me.after getting changed i got in the car and we ran to the biggest pet store in seoul. as we drove i fell asleep, i was woken one we arrived

 as we drove i fell asleep, i was woken one we arrived

we spent about half an hour in there.i got a tea cup pomeranian puppy.it was white with crystal eyes.i bought the necessary equipment and i received it passport and medical report.it would be fine to travel with me.

i didn't know what to name it though

i didn't know what to name it though...how about....snow?

by the time i arrived home it was 11pm.me and harry (he came over)decided to leave our bags at home and go to the outdoor garden.but before that i took a quick picture of snow and posted it on instagram.BTS own twitter, but i own instagram.