Chapter 1

My arms are strapped to a rough, wooden chair. My legs bound against the chair legs. My lips sealed with a thick wad of duck tape. The man leans over me with the sharp lethal pocket knife. He slowly makes an deep incision from my left shoulder to my wrist.
"This is for your own good, Ziva." He comes closer with the bloodied knife. Great.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I sit up quickly in my bed, beads of sweat pouring down my face. My throat scratchy and raw from screaming and the cuts of my arms roaring in pain. I realise that it was a nightmare, to when the days were bad. To when I was first abducted from NCIS. To when my father changed me back into the killing machine I am now. I remember my father appearing in the bullpen at NCIS. I remember him pushing Gibbs, Tony and McGee away from me and me fighting him. I kicked, punched and slapped him as we fought against each other. He said something to distract me, I remember it as clear as the bright blue skies outside.
"Your mother wanted this." He had distracted me for a millisecond. But, that was all he had needed. I remember his hands jamming an piece of cloth over my mouth and then blackness. From there, he took me back to Israel, to Mossad. My own father, Director David of Mossad had taken me from the one place I loved the most. I killed my brother for NCIS, I saved NCIS from bombings and terrorist attacks from Mossad. My father has trained me to hate them, to hate NCIS, to hate Gibbs, to hate Abby, to hate McGee. To hate everyone, including Dinozzo. I don't want to hate them, but if I show one act of kindness towards them, my father reconstructs an episode of my worst nightmare, Somalia. I haven't made any contact with NCIS or the FBI ever since my father took me away. I'm one of the most feared people in Israel, the Mossad officers look up to me. Normal civilians cower and show their loyalty to Mossad by assisting me in any way I can. Its like I have complete control over my country..... and I don't like it.

WHAT DO YA THINK??? I'LL UPDATE SOON, MAYBE TONIGHT? IT WILL GET INTERESTING!! 😱😱😱😩😩😩😩😆😆😆😆❓❓