Chapter 6

"Your father does not control you..." Jenny starts.

"He does." I say briefly.

"How?" She probes.

" By the way he talks to me. By the way he tortures me. By the way I have the tattoo." I say and laugh humourlessly. "Thats how he controls me."

"He tortures you?" She leans forward.

"I should not have said that," I decide.
"And you can't do anything about it."

"But what if we-" Abby starts.

"But Abby we can't. This tattoo-" I pull up the right hand sleeve of my long sleeved lacy top. "this tattoo shows anyone that I'm his territory, I'm in his possession."

"What's that?" She traces a finger lightly over my arm. I quickly look down to see the bottom half of the bandage peaking out.

"Nothing," I quickly pull my sleeve back down.

"Show them," T looks at me.

"Show them yours," I glare at him.

"Fine," and with that, he pulls off his black shirt exposing his back and stomach. Covered with scars old and new, he turns around.

"I didn't quite literally mean," I start but at his face quickly shut up.

"Now show them yours," he holds out a hand. Sighing, I yank off my hoodie and take off the lacy see through top leaving me with a tight fitting vest top.

"Bandages," T says sternly.

"I knew there was a reason why I didn't like you." I quietly rip off my bandages covering my arm from wrist to shoulder leaving the skin covered with knife marks and fingerprints.

"Happy?" I say quietly.

"You got new cuts," T softly touches my arm where dried blood remains from the other night.

" You only get half an hour a day. I get 5, you're lucky." I grab my overtop and hoodie and pull them back on.

"He can't torture you here, can he?" Gibbs speaks up for the first time.

"Yes he can."

"What's your tattoo about?" Jenny asks.

"Um, it's my name in big. Then it has the names of the people that I had a connection with that have been killed. So, I've got my... brother." I swallow hard. "And Michael."

"Who's Michael?" T nudges me.

"Long story," I say sensing the tension in the room.

"And I have Tali and my mother on my arm." I Finish.

"And Tali is?" With nothing to throw at Tommy I grab him by his ear and twist it. He yells out in pain and then I let go.

"Thanks boss." He groans.

"We have to get back to my father," I look up at my old team. My old family.

"Earpieces," Gibbs reminds us.

"Thanks," I assemble the earpiece to find it burst to life in Hebrew.

"Ow," I mutter and place it in my ear.

"Let's go," I murmur to T.

"Did you ever forget about us?" Tony asks just as I reach the door. Everyone looks at me for an answer.

"Never. How could I?" My eyes tear up and I blink them back before opening the door to face my father.

"What the hell were you doing?" He shouts at me in Hebrew as soon as I open the door.

"Hello to you too." I sarcastically reply back to him in Hebrew. I can see his hand rising quickly up and I duck it just in time.

"Did you not have your earpieces in?" He yells in Hebrew.

"We did," I reply back still standing in the door frame.

"Don't act smart with me young lady or-" he starts in Hebrew. This time I reply in English.

"Or what? You going to take another punch at me, tragic. "

"There is nothing tragic about this situation Ziva! " he says frustatedly in English.

"except from your birth." I roll my eyes.

"Car, now. I will deal with you later." I shove past him and walk down into the car. I'm so screwed.