Chapter 28

I shove Coco playfully off my lap and grab my phone that has just started ringing.

"Yep?" I say.

"My office now, please Zi." my father says into the phone. The only time I have ever heard my father so upset is when.... I never really have. He puts the phone down.

I sigh and get up, I slip my gun into my waistband and then leave the room. My fingers trail along the walls that I have grown up in. I finally reach my fathers office and knock on the door twice.

"Come in," He says loudly and I open the door.

"Ziva," he smiles weakly.

"What is the problem Director?" I ask sharply.

"You. You see, to have you leave is basically Mossad losing their best agent so... I'm afraid you cannot go." he smirks.

"Is there another option?" I keep calm.

"Well, there is this." He holds up a sharp knife.

JORDAN'S POV!! SHOCKER I KNOW!!!

Ziva slams the door behind her, engulfing the room in awkward silence.

"You signed the papers yet ? " Rica asks the group of people from NCIS. Ziva speaks highly of them, so we treat them with respect.

"Last night." The silver haired one replies briefly. I saw him and Ziva this morning, their hugs and contact. They are stealing her from us! But, if she wants it then we must let her. As long as she's happy, I'm happy.

"Take care of her, will you?" I say suddenly. "She's been with us since she was little. We treated her like a daughter and then a boss, a leader." I continue.

"We will." the man replies again, I think his name was Gibbs.

"A couple of things you should know," Chummy starts off.
"She's very.... quiet and keeps to herself a lot." They all nod.

"She's had a rough past, harder than any of us." Rica says.

"She's a trained assassin so try not to piss her off." Coco smiles softly.

"And she gets tortured." I suddenly say. "She gets tortured by her father every day, it doesn't help that she doesn't eat anything or the fact that she self-harms herself. Her father makes her feel like she's not good enough to be his daughter. He has complete control over her life." I blurt out.

"You know a lot about this," Gibbs says.

"We get tortured ourselves." Rica looks down shamefully.

"Yeah but Ziva is going with them now, she is going to be happier than she ever was. We self-harm ourselves and get tortured because of something small. She has a chance. A second chance." I argue with Rica.

"She is the one that is damaging herself the most! Have you ever seen her eat? Have you seen all the training she does? Have you seen her calorie intake and energy burnt in a session? Have you never wondered why she has always worn long sleeves?" She yells.

"This is getting blown out of proportion! Her life, her choice." I smash my hand down on the table. Everyone goes quiet.

"She doesn't need us anymore, its time to let her go."