Chapter 3

I step out of the car and check my clothes in the car. My leggings fit me snugly and the black combat boots are light and easy to run in. The cream, lacy long sleeved top hugs my skinny, toned stomach and my black hoodie with the word Mossad on the back keeps me warm.
"J and W you go in first, secure the building from the inside then at stay with me and the others go after." I tilt my head to the right to allow my voice to reach the microphone in my ear piece. J and W nod and enter the building. I listen carefully into my ear piece and hear what's going on. I keep my expression blank and my ears wide open. I detect familiar voices - Gibbs talking quickly and then Director Sheppherd asking why they are here. I decide to send everyone else in so I'm alone with my father.
"Don't disappoint me today, Ziva." He hisses.
"Of course not, Director David I would jump in front of a bullet for you." I turn to my guardian mode.
"Ziva, now is the time to come in." My earpiece suddenly bursts to life in Hebrew.
"Coming." I reply in Hebrew and walk in front of my father, keeping close to him. I pull him into the elevator and press the floor number.
"Don't be scared." My father tells me.
"Why?" I turn to him.
"Because you're my daughter and a Mossad officer." He indicates to my black hoodie.
"Of course," I sigh and the elevator doors long open.
"Thank God you're finally here." Tommy speaks in Hebrew as soon as I step out of the lift. I look to the left and see Tony, Gibbs and McGee staring at me with eyes wide. I quickly address Tommy.
"It wasn't that bad," I roll my eyes and reply in Hebrew. I walk into line, by the bullpen wall, 3 of us on each side creating a column. My hair is up in my classic ponytail style. My dad walks down the column and we turn forward as he passes us. Je stops me before I can turn and pulls my band out of my hair without a problem and ruffles it so it hangs loosely. He nods and allows me to turn towards everyone.
"Ziva?" Jenny (director Sheppherd) looks at me.
"Tell them about why I am here." My father places a hand on my shoulder while talking to me in Hebrew. I shrug his hand off before turning to Jenny.
"My father is here because there has been a security breach at Mossad."
"What happened?" She walks down the stairs.
"Am I allowed to tell them what happened about the security breach?" I ask my father using Hebrew. Why did he have to be so difficult?
"Tell them exactly what I say, repeat after me in English." I nod in reply.
"There was an agent from NCIS," he waits for me to translate.
"There was an agent from here," I turn to Jenny then twist on my heel back to Eli ( my father.)
"Who pretended to be a agent."" I turn back.
"Who pretended to be his Mossad agent but his real intention was to go undercover and try to find all faults against him," I summarise for him.
"And if I find this agent,"
"And if my father finds this agent,"
My father looks at Jenny in the eye.
"Then Ziva will personally kill him with his credit card,"
"Then I will personally kill him using his... credit card?" I turn to my father realising what he just said.
"Really?" I mutter in Hebrew. He glares at me and I step back.
"I would like to have a talk with you about the situation at hand." My father strides forward. In English.
"Unbelievable, absolutely bloody unbelievable." I shake my head.
"Don't test me," My father changes back to Hebrew.
"I'll need your officers to remove their weapons, please." Jenny crosses her arms. Eli looks at me.
"All of them?" I ask in English.
"All," She confirms.
"Guys, take all your weapons off. Yes, all of them and create a pile at your feet. Every Weapon." I speak in English look at my team in the eye. They groan audibly and start yanking off their hoodies and removing all knifes and guns. I sigh and slide off my hoodie to find my many favoured daggers strapped to my arms. I rip them off quickly and drop them on the carpeted floor. I in clip my gun from the square of my back and the secret compartments in my hoodie. My long arms reach down and quickly snipe out my spare bullets, daggers and guns and empty my hidden shoe knifes. By the end there is an pile of weapons about as tall as the top of my boots.
"Search me." My dad looks at me evilly.
"Oh my life has come to an end." I remark in English and go to his side. My eyes find several large guns on his back, a rifle down his leg and several knifes by his waist and foot.
"Finished," I announce and step away. I decide not to mention that I have a small dagger under my sock and one in my hoodie.
"Do you have the case files, evidence?" Jenny asks my father.
"In the car, Ziva go," My father practically forces me. I nod and make my way to the elevator.
"We'll go with her," I see Gibbs, McGee and Tony quickly stand up.
"Why would she need protection?" My father quickly acts.
"Director David, all your information is in that car along with your daughter. Isn't that important?" Gibbs quickly acts innocent.
"Correction , best Mossad officer." My father corrects.
"Let them go with her." Jenny nods. My father looks at me. I'm going to pay for this, big time.
"I'll give you 5 minutes," He glares at me. If looks could kill.
"You talk to them, you laugh, you show any emotion with them then we will have problems. Am I clear?" He calls out to me in Hebrew.
"Crystal," I say in English and step into the elevator. McGee, Gibbs and DiNozzo file in and the door closes. I reach into my ear and pull my earpiece out. Switching the battery off, I reach out and turn the elevator off.
"What's the problem?" I say.