Chapter 12

I turn to my father.

"Alright?" I almost hiss at him. 

"Just about," He replies. "Gather your team here now," He inclines his head towards my iphone. I move away from the mat before turning my back to everyone. I grab the phone and press speedial.

"Rica, Rica." I smile as the person picks up.

"Ziva, Ziva. You're back!" My co-worker yells into the phone.

"Yep, short - lived. Gym. Now." I twist around and pace the floor infront of my father and old NCIS team.

"Why?"

"One word. Father." I look at my father in the eye as i pass him. 

"Be right there," She squeaks into the phone.

"Bring the other 3 weirdos," I recall the nicknames of my team. Rica, Zippy, Coco and Chum. They all have real names, but they are way too annoying to keep saying. 

"Yep, be there in 1." We hang up and i turn to my father.

"3 weirdos?" My father asks amused.

"Oh come one, you expect me to say... Penelope Puerta Rica, Zach Hungary Zid, Cameron Siete La Coca and Rachel Russell Chumby every time?" I stop pacing and look at him. 

"Well..."

"Oh for the love of god." I sigh. 

"Ziva, Ziva, Ziva, Ziva." I hear squealing from the door. I spin quickly to see the 4 other members of my team. I smile at them. They walk towards me quickly.

"Rica, Zippy, Coco, Chummy." I wrap my arms around them individually. 

"We missed you sooooooo-" Zippy stops abruptly when he realises that my father is watching us in amusement. 

"Director David," He stiffens and puts his Mossad barriers up. 

"Zach Hungary," My dad smirks. 

"Director David," He swallows nervously.

"Go set the punching bags up," He points towards the big box. Zippy still stands there.

"Zippy." I punch him in the arm.

"Yep," He turns to look at me confusedly.

"Be Zippy. Go." He quickly runs over and sets them up. 

"So, what are we doing here?" Rica asks.

"Ziva wants to leave Mossad to go to NCIS. What do you think of that?" He smiles at them and says in Hebrew.

"Dad, you can't say that, its my choice." I say in English.

"Until the end of this week, you are under my jurisdiction. I can control you." He says in Hebrew and walks behind me. He puts his lips to my ear and whispers. "Last time i checked, i was your boss. You act like normal at Mossad when they are around. You check my food, you do daily gun targets, you solve the cases just like you ususally do. You are mine until Sunday." I close my eyes as a shiver runs down my spine. 

"Yes Director David," I say in English.

"Let me talk to your old...team now. Get your office sorted out, it looks a bit of a mess. Here's the keys for your new apartment. The living room makes a good Mossad quarters. All your stuff has been moved. Have fun," He throws me a pair of keys which i catch without looking. My own father, is trying to buy me. Words can not describe. My emotions. Right now. 

I slam the door behind me and run up to my new apartment room 144. The highest room on the highest floor with a skyline view. The floors are black marble and the walls charcoal grey. The living room leads into a kitchen to the right and the bedroom to the left. A large L-shaped black sofa sits in the middle of the front room, facing out to the amazing drop of the country of Israel. Like being on the top of the shard in London. I go into the bedroom and find my drawers filled with top brand designer clothes, expensive boots and hoodies. I quickly change into black skinny jeans, black combat boots, black tank top and a black hoodie with the word Mossad on the back in block white capitals. I apply natural make up and a very light pink lipstick before pulling my hair out of its ponytail into loose waves that cascade down my back. See Picture!! 

Walking back into my living room, i spot several large black containers with the words- Mossad Property- on the top. Shifting open the lid, inside are various computers and screens. In the other box is a whiteboard and several more screens. I shift the 60 inch TV to the coffee table and shove it next to the sky-line window. I lift a massive computer screen onto a table and push it so its in line with the end of the longer side of the sofa. Then, i place other screens around it, reflecting on the middle to a high-tech table. The table is a touch screen computer that is useful for close ups of pictures, and sharing your work with others. I find a single black leather sofa seat and place the main computer on the seat and drag it so the sofa and computers form a square. I place black Mossad computers on each seat of the short side of the sofa and leave the long side clear. I get a text from Rica.

Coming up from gym. Exhausted :(

I chuckle to myself and walk into the kitchen. I swing open the fridge and find it fully stocked. Perfect. I grab 4 waterbottles and chocolate bars before putting them on the single sofa seat. I grab my gun just as the door handle twists then is opened. I take it off safety and point it at the door. My father, my team and the NCIS team come in. They stare into the barrell of my gun.

"You can never be to careful." I smirk.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry not for updating!!!!!! I will be updating reguarly now, ive just got a lot going on at school and lots of exams and homework so i will try to update maybe once every 2 days????